Radio Frequencies Help Burn Salt Water: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Seems that I recall that I didn't come here and call you out dumbass, rather, you called me out. My first post to Turok had nothing to do with you. Nothing at all, cuz you don't matter in my world. You're nothing more than a waste of protoplasm to me.

Oh, and so putting quotes around your copy/paste jobs makes it seem more legit to you when you're trying to use something off the internet to make a point? Only a child's mind could believe that delusional horseshit. But, since you've proven yourself to be a delusional moonbat, I guess that'll work for you.... LMAO

#31     Sep 13, 2007
  2. sorry acronym, that would be great, but would violate the 1st law. a system cannot produce energy, no matter how much, and a closed system cannot output more energy than was input.

this isn't the best wikipedia entry, but it may be useful for background:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_thermodynamics

the solar cooker link is interesting, thanks. and here's that idea taken to the extreme -- fantastic design, let's see if it proves workable in practice:

http://www.inhabitat.com/2007/05/21/sevilles-solar-power-tower/

#32     Sep 13, 2007
    #33     Sep 13, 2007
  4. please do everyone a favor and find some other forum to post to. this is embarassing.

#34     Sep 13, 2007
  5. what is your point?

are you implying that either a hydrogen bomb or the sun violate the laws of thermodynamics?

#35     Sep 13, 2007
  6. Electrical Cars with some hydrogen are really the way to go.
    Electric cars are incredibly fast, powerful, and quiet. ICE cars are noisy and inefficient and still need a lot of oil.

This was just relesed the other day about a electric car that can go 500 miles on a 5 minute charge. Solar panels or even a water cell could power them as well. Also, integrating Bendini's radiant energy we could see a "self charging" electric car. (no kidding) .

http://science.reddit.com/info/2nihe/comments
    Most manufacturers have electric cars but you can only find them by searching electriccars.com or special ordering them. They are not advertising or even letting people know they exist. For the same reason Chevy killed the EV1 in the 90's. You tube "who killed the electric car" If we can free ourselves of these corporate fascist and take our government back and follow the constitution then there is hope for this country.

You have no idea how much raw power and acceleration these electric cars have. Here are some electric cars drag racing Ferraris and Porsch and smoking them.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=electric+car+drag+race

But, to get to the Electric cars we have to destroy the internal combustion engine. This is done with the "Browns Gas" / Stan Meyers water fuel cell.

So the push now is to replicate as many water fuel cells as possible, form aftermarket conversion business's. And GMC will take the Electric Car they Shelved 20 years ago to benefit their major stock holders the petro-chemical industry to compete.

They will stop making cars with internal combustion engines and make electric cars and electric / hydrogen hybrids. They really hope to sell you the hydrogen at some pump rather than have you create the much more powerful browns gas on demand or charge you car at home. Especially since you might learn about John Bendini and Over Unity Radiant Energy Chargers and other super cheep / efficient forms of electricity (off the grid)

I'll keep you posted on my next experiment / replication . I'm conditioning electrodes now and building a few unique coils / inductors.

#36     Sep 13, 2007
  7. Correction, the invention i referred to simply absorbed latent electrical charge, from the earth /atmosphere, and discharged it in unusable form, im afraid i dont have a link here, but there are plenty that cover teslas work.
    I recall reading someone tested it, their own version at least, and not impressive.

Another note, completed contruction of a rudimentary "funnel cooker" (i found the solar cooking site via its hompage) and holy crap, it has potential.
    Upscaling the materials, design and cooking vessel would clearly work a treat, i couldnt beleive the funnel shape would work so well-losing so much heat to the atmosphere straight away, AND not even at an optimum angle, with a cut away to boot, but it works.
    Impressive.

#37     Sep 13, 2007
  8. And why's that?

Achilles is a troll - go back and review the posts...

Turok makes a joke about Meyers getting poisoned in a way that recalls the way that Russian guy in England getting radiation poisoning a while back, and also clearly refers to the fact that these numbskulls find a conspiracy theory in everything they find. He also refers to the fact that some of these dummies actually post the totally insane belief - jokingly or not, it's hard to tell with these moonbats - that they think that there's some kind of disinformation campaign being run by the "bigoil/central bankers cartel" to disseminate counter information - and that I'm one of them. Ridiculous....

Anyways, I find it funny and make a post referring to these goofballs - never referring to anyone by name, since Turok and I have had these joke exchanges before, and MOST IMPORTANTLY cuz I wanted to read along and see what the thread was all about and see if there's anything to it, and I didn't want to disrupt the thread. It's an interesting subject.

But Achilles, in his trollish zeal, and cuz he's feeling like I'm calling HIM a CT'er - which I didn't - and because of my comment to Turok, he goes on the attack and makes a derogatory post about me personally. And so, I find him about as useful as tits on a boar hog, and make it known. And for this I'm supposed to be the bad guy?

The real issue here is that libby libs don't really have an interest in making THINGS better. They have an interest in making THEMSELVES feel better by being for all these alternative ways of doing things because on the surface, they seem to be like a good idea. And so, they can get some respect and praise from others that make them FEEL better about themselves, since they're carrying around so much guilt. But upon deeper inspection - like your very correct posts about how there's no free lunch, energy wise, they are exposed as frauds. And when that happens, we see the kind of preemptive post against me like the one the Achilles made cuz he's clearly afraid of facing the possibility that I might call him on this. He was wrong, but in the minds of these guilt ridden idiots, they need to go on the offensive to preempt any questions that might crop up.

But anyways - your posts are the more accurate ones - there's no free lunch as far as energy is concerned. For example, electric cars ARE doable, but it trades one problem - pollution/the political ramifications of relying on oil for another. Namely how do we produce MORE electricity to run these electric cars? Gas turbines produce pollution, and rely on oil, so that's out. Hydroelectric is a great way, but the tree huggers won't let us build more dams. Same with nuclear - tree huggers. Wind - too iffy, never consistent. Tidal - maybe doable, but on the scale neede to make a significant impact on energy needs, might have an impact on the coastal ecology.

And as far as HHO goes, I still have no clear data on either side. It looks like it takes more energy for the electrolysis than the gas gives back.

So, let's call a truce, eh? You guys discuss this all you want. I'll leave you alone. We wouldn't want to see Achilles cry....
    :cool:

#38     Sep 13, 2007
  9. Irrational obsessive compulsion toward libs, among other things...

#39     Sep 13, 2007
  10. achilles28

achilles28

After you pick up your panties and wipe the sniffles from your nose, go tell Momma what a big meanie I am.

The humanity of it all!! eh Haroki???

LOL

Yea. Otherwise its plagiarism. Something your famous for around here. No surprise there.

#40     Sep 13, 2007