Radio Frequencies Help Burn Salt Water: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 11, 2007.

1. maxpi

maxpi

High temperature splits water, maybe a combo solar oven and RF injector could be a good way to produce the hydrogen/oxygen combo that burns... The RF might be more effective at the higher temperature. Perfect for a saltwater boat I maintain, the cooling for the stirling engine is the water the boat is in, the fuel is the water, a solar oven on a boat is very doable, RF generation is also very doable...

I have a research amplifier that does 150 watts over a wide spectrum, I wonder what kind of RF they are hitting the saltwater with?? I could experiment. RF can be generated by pulsing a tank circuit which would be a very simple way to to that... about as complex as a typical power inverter. So many ideas so little time.

I would not want to be the person trying to take this idea commercial however. Your life would be over either financially/emotionally and/or literally as is borne out by history. Building one for fun as a sailboat add-on, lots of fun, having your life ruined, not lots of fun.....

#21     Sep 12, 2007
  2. Meyers Patents are public and have been replicated several times. There are currently hundreds of cars in the world that run off of water. Stan was only one of many water car inventors over the last 30 years. They all used "radio" frequencies of some sort. It is the voltage doing the work and not amperage through harmonics.

There are several groups you can join on water cars. Daniel Dingle has converted over 100 cars to run off of water. You tube him as well. yahoo groups are waterfuel1978, watercar, and working water car.

There are currently several HUNDRED cars in the world that run off of water.

Lawton in the UK and Ravi in India both have duplicated Stan Meyers. Lawton has a complete plan for his replication.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE COMPLETE PLANS AND ALL OF STAN MEYERS PATENTS RELEASED IN JUNE GO TO..
    http://www.cyclesurfer.com/Articles/Stan Meyers.htm

This is not a joke. Curently there are more than 5,000 americans working on this. Since the FACT that free energy and water cars are suppressed and people killed by our own government. We have decided to share everything we know in the public domain on these groups. This way they (GM, BP, dupont, DOD, British Crown, ect) can not stop it.

These plans work, there are videos popping up all over the place with replications and improvements on browns gas generators.
    To understand this you need to research Yull Brown and Browns gas. It is not "hydrogen" burning but browns gas, much more powerful than hydrogen. It is a electrical "fire". The problem is that physicist are still insisting bumble bees can't fly when we know they can.

Stan meyers video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f52n8JkYEs

I attached the lawton replicaton pdf file.

• d14.pdf
      File size:
      249.4 KB
      Views:
    #22     Sep 12, 2007
  3. What ever happened to cold fission (fusion) that was supposedly done in a lab at room temperature? - I think that may have gotten debunked (legitimate question, not trying to interfere with the "discussion").

Don

#23     Sep 12, 2007
  4. MAXPI

Bob Boyce is another person who ran Boats off of water. He raced boats saying they ran off of hydrogen. But, it also was a browns gas on demand from water. He was also working with the military on their boats. Many build boyce style electolizers to assist with gas mileage. Of course he was harassed so much he quit. But, his plans are out there and discussed on the water car yahoo groups.

Right now so many people are becoming aware and the plans are out there. So much research is going on that they cannot stop it.

Our goal is to get the info out there to soo many people that there is no alternative but to implement this ancient technology that the fascist american and british governments have suppressed at the bidding of the true boss. Big Oil.

#24     Sep 12, 2007
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Thanks for posting, Homerun!!

Please keep us up-to-date!

#25     Sep 12, 2007
  6. Yeah thanks for the updates Homerun. As an old electric car/bike, etc. guy (U.S. Electricar, Zero Air Pollution - ZAP I helped take public in the 90's www.zapworld.com) I know that we'll get to some alternative fuels when and if we can get some basic support from the Government). I'm not a fan of "government subsidies" but I'm not a fan of government suppression of technology either.

Zap's latest 600 HP Electric car in development with Lotus:
    [​IMG]

My wife an I in our Electric Tropica sports car from the 90's.

[​IMG]

Anywhere, hopefully we'll get off this oil dependency sooner than later.

Don

#26     Sep 12, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Do you understand what quotations mean?

Do you understand what citations mean?

Obviously not.

Thankfully, the fluent English speakers among us do understand and can very well see you're full of shit.

Do us a favor and start another thread.

The grown ups are having a conversation.

#27     Sep 12, 2007
  8. maxpi

maxpi

And while they were just Big Oil they used environuts to block nuclear power and they cornered the market on nuclear fuel for after they deplete oil.

To me it's just fun.. if I can get off the grid or have a boat that runs on water fuel it's a great thing. Some kind of small, cheap to operate power plant for the masses would be a good thing. Most would not look into it so Big Oil could ignore it. Decentralized, local food and energy increase a household's freedom and that is a good thing..

I actually invented variable valve timing in about 1960. There were not patents I could find on it at the time but I was a teenager and had no backing to make any money from it so I sent the idea to the Jim Hall race team and a couple years later they ran their Chapparal 20 miles an hour faster than the competition then it disappeared, the military grabbed it for tanks I guess. I got nothing for it and was glad to see it go, it was making me nuts not being able to cash in on it.

#28     Sep 12, 2007
  9. Of course you did Al "maxipads" Gore...

#29     Sep 12, 2007
  10. Within 25 years, hydrogen-powered cars and various hybrids will start to dominate, first in Europe and later in America - but only after corporations have sucked every last dollar they can out of gas-powered vehicles.

Many oil-related companies will remain in business because of other products, but hydrogen-powered cells are the energy of the future.

Can't say I never gave you anything!

Jesus

#30     Sep 12, 2007