Radio Frequencies Help Burn Salt Water: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Damn conspiracy theorists....

:D

#11     Sep 12, 2007
  2. Yes, but there's no mention of ignition-is he implying, with this RF, the hydrogen release is sufficient to induce a "constant" burn, like alcohol?
    And if so, on what scale......so many questions, so few shortcut's to the observed laws of conservation of mass and energy.

#12     Sep 12, 2007
  3. even assuming the RF did somehow cause combustion of the hydrogen, the heat energy released in the burning of hydrogen could not exceed the energy required to separate the water into hydrogen and oxygen, accounting for losses in the electricity and RF production. the energy required to deliver the RF is a net loss.

#13     Sep 12, 2007
  4. Absolutely, newtonian physics apply, i thought i referred to that, im just awfully bad at science.

Still, if i recall tesla built an energy machine, that while it required no input, apart from making it, did produce energy.
    Unusable energy, and very little of it, but energy nonetheless.

I'll get back to work on my ergone engine design now, needs tweaking with this new salt water aspect:)

Oh, heres something i beleive is usefull for the average mad scientist to test out, regarding energy conservation and efficiency;

http://solarcooking.org/plans/default.htm

#14     Sep 12, 2007
  5. achilles28

achilles28

For those interested - the link to the news cast where Stan Meyers Water Fuel Cell is featured:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f52n8JkYEs

Several more clips of Stan Meyers can be found on youtube.

My memory is pretty bad (no surprise)! Stans demonstration was performed for some UK dignitaries, military and independent scientists. Sorry Elizabeth!

Some fascinating excerpts from the article:

"In a demonstration made before Professor Michael Laughton, Dean of Engineering at Mary College, London, Admiral Sir Anthony Griffin, a former controller of the British Navy, and Dr Keith Hindley, a UK research chemist. Meyer's cell, developed at the inventor's home in Grove City, Ohio, produced far more hydrogen/oxygen mixture than could have been expected by simple electrolysis...

Meyer's experiments, which he seems to be able to perform to order, have earned him a series of US patents granted under Section 101. The granting of a patent under this section is dependent on a successful demonstration of the invention to a Patent Review Board...

"After hours of discussion between ourselves, we concluded that Stan Meyer did appear to have discovered an entirely new method for splitting water which showed few of the characteristics of classical electrolysis. Confirmation that his devices actually do work come from his collection of granted US patents on various parts of the WFC system. Since they were granted under Section 101 by the US Patent Office, the hardware involved in the patents has been examined experimentally by US Patent Office experts and their seconded experts and all the claims have been established."

"The basic WFC was subjected to three years of testing. This raises the granted patents to the level of independent, critical, scientific and engineering confirmation that the devices actually perform as claimed."

http://www.angelfire.com/sd/paulkemble/stan4.html

Preempting Haroki's copy&paste - Stan was convicted of fraud by a US Court after three experts claimed there was 'nothing special' about his Water Fuel Cell (standard electrolysis).

Stan died of apparent food poisoning at 57. The time and place is disputed.

Whats fascinating - UK Experts and the US patent board agree he's got something very special. Then a US Court rules on the basis of three experts - nothing to see here.

Is there a tie-in with the yahoo article? Can resonate frequencies be delivered by alternative means (volts, current, radio waves, whatever?).

If so, seems the theory behinds Stans Water Fuel Cell has solid basis.

#15     Sep 12, 2007
  6. Not necessarily so, if this RF performed as some kind of catalyst functionality.

But it will be interesting to see this developed...

#16     Sep 12, 2007
  7. What a typical moonbat......

I'd be the FIRST to spread this around if I knew it worked, and would be the FIRST to bag on big oil if it could be shown that they had him 86'ed....

Grow a friggin brain dude, you know NOTHING about me

#17     Sep 12, 2007
  8. [token conspiracy theory] Hey, humans are 98% saltwater aren't we?
    I wonder how many illegal immigrants it will take to fuel a semi from Arizona to NY?
    [/token conspiracy theory]

#18     Sep 12, 2007
  9. achilles28

achilles28

That struck a nerve. :D

Don't worry, Cut&Paste. Some of us actually engage in independent thought. Unlike the reams of plagiarized work passed off as your own "insight".

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will stick, eh?

lol.

#19     Sep 12, 2007
  10. So this is all original thought from you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f52n8JkYEs

"In a demonstration made before Professor Michael Laughton, Dean of Engineering at Mary College, London, Admiral Sir Anthony Griffin, a former controller of the British Navy, and Dr Keith Hindley, a UK research chemist. Meyer's cell, developed at the inventor's home in Grove City, Ohio, produced far more hydrogen/oxygen mixture than could have been expected by simple electrolysis...

Meyer's experiments, which he seems to be able to perform to order, have earned him a series of US patents granted under Section 101. The granting of a patent under this section is dependent on a successful demonstration of the invention to a Patent Review Board...

"After hours of discussion between ourselves, we concluded that Stan Meyer did appear to have discovered an entirely new method for splitting water which showed few of the characteristics of classical electrolysis. Confirmation that his devices actually do work come from his collection of granted US patents on various parts of the WFC system. Since they were granted under Section 101 by the US Patent Office, the hardware involved in the patents has been examined experimentally by US Patent Office experts and their seconded experts and all the claims have been established."

"The basic WFC was subjected to three years of testing. This raises the granted patents to the level of independent, critical, scientific and engineering confirmation that the devices actually perform as claimed."

http://www.angelfire.com/sd/paulkemble/stan4.html

I think not - YOU shouldn't be pointing fingerz, moonbat.....

Just another example of liberal hypocrisy....

#20     Sep 12, 2007