Radio Frequencies Help Burn Salt Water: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Says someone who dismisses something on the basis of "video", naturally your aware of the "ether" power of turn of the 20th century parlour tricks, and early film splicing and photographic effects.

I want to SEE something before dismissing it, run the cane around the box so to speak, then rip it to bits to see if there wasnt a hidden lever or spring in there, before suggesting its plausible/implausable.

Im simply implying, there are large numbers of patents, efficient engines, all sorts of things that never saw the light of day-NOT due to evil companies perhaps, but most certainly due to circumstance and fortune.

The idea that business, or a free market will get the best deal of whats going to consumers is vastly flawed, just the most expedient things, crush everything else, market doesnt want it-usually to expensive.

I was joking about working on an orgone engine earlier........

Scientific scrutiny, you know......bye bye

#91     Sep 19, 2007
  2. Turtledick

09-18-07 06:32 PM

I have the ultimate control so why should I whine.

Another ultimate control feak, what a shock...

#92     Sep 19, 2007
  3. LMAO -

Not only this, but watch the part about the car. Later in the segment, he's talking about how you can drive this car any where, go on long trips, etc.....

But at the very first part of the car segment, as he drives up to the camera - there's a Chevy truck with an enclosed trailer with a pair of car ramps sticking out the back. The damn POS car's a trailer queen !!!!!! HAHAHAHA.....

And watch as he gets in and out of the car - the damn thing barely moves and seems to be sitting pretty low, like it's already down on its' springs...... from all the batteries stuffed in the hatch that we never get to see.... LMAO

#93     Sep 19, 2007