Radical Thought... Is Obama trying to collapse the US economy ON PURPOSE?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 3, 2009.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Another Libtard, idiot...

#21     Dec 4, 2009
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Obama gets a pass if he lied about his birth certificate? Don't think so.

Either way, I agree in principle on the rest of it.

Pushing for disclosure on the Presidents birth certificate - especially, when that Presidents birth place is in serious doubt - is in no way "conspiratorial".

That's just nonsense parroted by the Left to diffuse investigation.

Lest we forget anyone who disagrees with Obama, is a RACIST !

Oh yea. They love that one, too.

If Obama was a strong Constitutionalist, I'd be on the bandwagon with the rest of you Lib-tards. But he's not. He's a Big Government Wallstreet Whore. Just like Bush.

That's why the Country hasn't "Changed" since that douche-bag took office. And won't be in any better shape, after he leaves! Still in Iraq. Still in Afghanistan. Still spying on Americans. Still handing out Trillions to Wallstreet. Still taxing the hell out of us. Plus, cap-and-trade, plus healthcare. Plus, anti-gun measures coming down the pipeline.

Remove one birdcage liner. Put in a fresh one. Same shit, different bird cage liner to dupe the morons.

Nothing gets past the ET "swifties"...

#22     Dec 4, 2009
  3. Your parents must be so proud. Go upstairs and ask them. I'll wait.

#23     Dec 4, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I fail to see where disagreement, objectivity or brutal honesty necesarily equate to hate or racism.

#24     Dec 4, 2009
  5. That's what makes it sad.

#25     Dec 4, 2009
    #26     Dec 4, 2009
  7. Seriously, without any childish comments, what ideas has Obama brought forward to put people back to work? Unemployment has Increased during his first year and I have heard nothing out of his mouth that would, imo, cause a businessman to say, "Yes, now is the time to start hiring more employees".

Frankly, I think any businessman worth a damn is thinking just the opposite.

#27     Dec 4, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Employment is a lagging indicator.

Businessmen largely do not look to presidential statements to make such decisions, they look to sales.

Business is ramping up, on the leading indicator side.

#28     Dec 4, 2009
  9. Yeah, but political scalpers like immediate results. (Presently, they seem so energized. Perhaps they were taking an extended break during the previous Administration.)

#29     Dec 4, 2009
  10. I agree with the above, but lets say you're a businessman making above $250k and you're being targeted by Obama as a tax mule. You might just think twice about hiring that additional employee and working your existing employees a bit harder so that you can compensate for the addtional taxes that you expect in the future.

Also, not all decisions to hire employees are based on present sales, sometimes it's based on projections of future sales. Obviously, businesses don't yet see good times ahead, because the country is still shedding jobs.

#30     Dec 4, 2009