Radical left is pissed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 9, 2009.

1. jem

jem

that presumes the opposite policy is a good policy. Pelosi is political hatchet woman. When she attempts to expand beyond a sound bite she sounds like a cross between Sarah Palin and George Bush.

The opposite of a Bush policy could still be the wrong policy and the same goes with Pelosi.

The asshole democrat leadership has best starting getting on board with their President.

#11     Jan 9, 2009
  2. Some Supreme Court spots are up for grabs for Obama. Let's see how centrist he is when he appoints those folks. My guess is he saddles us with far leftists via the Supreme Court that we are stuck with for decades...

#12     Jan 9, 2009
  3. Even before Obama’s plan was formally unveiled, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made plain her displeasure with parts of Obama’s emerging fiscal plan, which she believes does not move fast enough to raise taxes. “I couldn't be more clear,” she said Thursday at her weekly news conference. “Put me down as one in favor of repeal [of the Bush tax cuts] as soon as possible.”

The dumb bitch wants to increase the capital gains tax right now during the recession. If you can't realize that Pelosi is a dumb bitch than you are the dumb bitch.

Landis you look like a hypocrite more and more. You agree that Obama should not raise capital gains yet you praise a guy saying that Pelosi agrees with Obama's proposal when she doesn't. She will not fight it of course but PELOSI WANTS TO INCREASE TAXES RIGHT NOW.

Her stances are undefendable.

Tradernik have fun thinking Obama isn't creating massive controversy with his centrist positions when it comes to the liberals.

Landis have fun giving a mental BJ to anyone who supports Obama no matter how wrong they are.

#13     Jan 9, 2009
  4. Obama the Centrist?

I like him more already....:D

#14     Jan 9, 2009
  5. Neo, you are being imbecilic.

You can do better.

If you spout off about Obama, at least know his history.

He is a centrist to the core no matter what Limbaugh and Hannity or other hardcore right wing zealouts claim.

When he was elected President of the Harvard Law Review with the support of the most liberal board members, the liberals were disappointed when he turned around and named mainly moderates and conservatives as editors. Many claimed he 'stabbed them in the back,' but Obama has always been this way - he does what he wants, apparently because he doesn't show his cards or make promises or trade horses to get the votes he needs. That gives him a lot of latitude after the fact, and angers many.

Look at the coalition he's put together in his cabinet. Jim Jones as National Security Advisor? Jones campaigned for McCain, and is hardcore. That's just one example.

And now Obama is all about tax cuts, even backing off (genuinely) attempts to roll back the Bush tax cuts, and EVEN proposing some further tax cuts for business and high income earners.

You know not what you speak, because you get all your thoughts from conservative talk radio.

Get some independence in the formation of your opinions and statements, and you'll gain credibility.

#15     Jan 9, 2009
  6. That's what makes people like NeoRio such a moron . . . he knows nothing of Jim Jones, just as he knows nothing about Obama and his track record of being a "Centrist".

On numerous occasions over the last two weeks, I have tried to point out that Obama's appointments are a strong reflection of his Centrist philosophy. But since NeoRio has no clue about the backgrounds of the people that Obama has appointed to his Cabinet, Neo is unable to discuss such a topic with any specifics. Instead, he spins a web of logic that is ridiculously twisted, with no facts in evidence or any kind of substantiation whatsoever.

In fact, the only thoughts that come into his little "pea-brain" are those that come from conservative talk radio.

Your post rings of truth BuyLow/SellHi.
    Thank you for once again pointing out how this kid has ZERO credibility.

Neo is an imbecile.
    I gave him a chance to prove himself, but he FAILED miserably.
    That's why I finally put him on IGNORE.
    I would suggest that others do the same.

#16     Jan 9, 2009
  7. AHH Yes, the final refuge of the defeated, become a spelling and grammar cop. Take your dictionary and look up the word loser. You'll find a picture of yourself there.

#17     Jan 10, 2009
  8. UFC

UFC

Obama the "Centrist"??? WTF!

Where in his political career, be it in Illinois or Washington DC does Obama have a "Track Record" of being a "Centrist"?????

Obama's voting record in Illinois as a State Rep. and in Washington DC as a Senator clearly shows his political philosphy is pure Liberal Democrat.

From the start of his bid to become Democratic nominee for President, Obama reached out to the "Core Liberal Democrats" to get a strong solid base of support for himself, with an Anti War, Anti Big Business, and Anti Bush Tax Cut message!

It was only after Obama became "President Elect" on Nov. 5, 2008 that he started moving to the "Center" on many issues!

So yeah, Obama has had 66 days as "President Elect" to build a very small track record as a "Centrist" with some of his appointments. BFD!

Where have you been for the last 2 years of the Presidential Campain? Are you that clueless?

#18     Jan 10, 2009
  9. When in my post did I say Obama was an ultra liberal?

What specific comments from me would you consider spouting off about Obama?

I didn't even say anything negative about Obama. I was simply pointing out the stupidity of Landis and Tradernik because they were claiming Pelosi's fiscal views aligned with Obama's.

I also unlike talk radio think Obama is doing the right things by committing to centrist positions.

It's one thing if a person has stupid views. It's a totally different thing when you yourself Buylo can't even address the subject of my comments.

Do you really believe that a person needs to be compared to negative counterparts because he simply declares that the fiscal views of two people are indeed not the same?

I mean gezz with your attitude you would make an attempt to strike down anyone who claims that the democrats don't agree on everything with each other.

Maybe you should join the special olympics debate team?

#19     Jan 10, 2009
  10. If that is indeed true, then why the appointments of Gates, Jones, and Shinseki, not too mention the invitation of Pastor Rick Warren to give the invocation at his inauguration ceremony?

With just those appointments right there, he alienates his so-called Liberal "core" of Anti-War and Pro-Gay.

Please answer my question.

#20     Jan 11, 2009