Radical Left handing votes to Mac

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Irrelevant! She can refer to herself anyway she likes. All others must watch their words. I just love it when the political correctness of the radical left comes back to bite them in the ass?

Wow! You edited your post fast.

#31     Sep 10, 2008
  2. The left has played the Palin pick wrong from the get go. First they attacked her lack of experience...oops, she has more than their boy. Then they went after her and her children...huge mistake alienating millions of women. Still not getting it, they attacked her ability to manage a job and raise a family...more women move to the right.
    On and on they fail to hit the mark. Why? Because there is no mark to hit. The left needs to get off Palin and back on Mac. Palin is a freight train and if the left doesn't want to get hit by the train they need to get of the tracks.

#32     Sep 10, 2008
  3. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=136046

The link above is another example of the radical left handing votes to Mac. It references Macs age. In case you lefties don't know it, seniors vote in large numbers and millions of them would find it insulting that they're too old to make important decisions.
    Let me ask you lefties a question. How big of a shift in the polls do you guys need to see before you get it? YOU are sabotaging any chance for Obama.

#33     Sep 10, 2008
  4. Quote from CaptainObvious:

"Keep it up! With every post you and your kind convert independents to Mac supporters. You demonstrate why the Dem party cannot be trusted with the nations security."

Spare me the bullshit. No wonder you suckers swallow it weight and sinker.

I put nothing beneath this corrupt party that made the rest of the world view you, and your elected (corrupted representatives), as they view a third world country.

Heck you idiot, your 4,155 young men died because of a lie cooked by this party.

Don't get me wrong bro. I am loving every moment of watching you re-elect a manipulative party that will marginalize your role globally. France and Russia are now becoming major global brokers after figuring how useless you and your corrupt party are.

#34     Sep 10, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Obama is a lawyer - he knows how to make a scathing statement while at the same time saying it in a way to ensure he has plausible deniability.

I saw the tape footage and it was clear that the audience responded in a spontaneous way that showed what they understood. This is a business of signals.

What if McCain or Palin had made a "black" joke? Even an innocuous one? Would the liberals be so understanding? It's disgusting and Obama is obviously grasping for straws.

#35     Sep 10, 2008
  6. JWS11

JWS11

These brave men and women died defending their country, fighting against Islamist terrorists and freeing two great nations to stabilize that vital part of the world. Where do you come from? Or are you too cowardly to tell, prefer throwing rocks at this country in anonymity? :mad:

#36     Sep 10, 2008
  7. Quote from Yannis:

"Obama is a lawyer - he knows how to make a scathing statement while at the same time saying it in a way to ensure he has plausible deniability.

I saw the tape footage and it was clear that the audience responded in a spontaneous way that showed what they understood. This is a business of signals.

What if McCain or Palin had made a "black" joke? Even an innocuous one? Would the liberals be so understanding? It's disgusting and Obama is obviously grasping for straws."

Your interpretation is due to the fact that deep inside every republican, you really, really, really think of this trailer park trash as a pig. The moment Obama mentioned the word "pig", you all jumped in, claiming that you have developed the god given skill of reading Obama's thoughts. Admit it bro, it is you who, deep down inside, think of her as a pig.

#37     Sep 10, 2008
  8. Quote from JWS11:

These brave men and women died defending their country, fighting against Islamist terrorists and freeing two great nations to stabilize that vital part of the world. Where do you come from? Or are you too cowardly to tell, prefer throwing rocks at this country in anonymity? :mad:"

After reading your above comment, I am starting to think that I really care for the American kids more than you do. Your above comment is almost identical to those uttered by leaders in the N. Korean communist party central committee.

I am not even going qulify your above useless and stupid statements with an answer mr. "Died defending their country".

#38     Sep 10, 2008
  9. JWS11

JWS11

Just another coward, I knew it! :D

#39     Sep 10, 2008
  10. Yannis

Yannis

Let's try to keep it civil here... The connection was not the word "pig" but the word "lipstick" which she had used in her joke in her acceptance speech at the Republican convention last week. Obama used that word, "lipstick", to identify her, and connected it with "pig" to imply that she's ugly and dirty - and get a cheap laugh out of his listeners. It's a standard technique among comedians. She, of course, will not respond and her silence will leave him exposed, because, now, he's called a great number of American women "pigs", an insult which is bound to come back and bite him hard.

#40     Sep 10, 2008