Radical Left handing votes to Mac

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Was it pure coincidence that the day McBush was accepting the nomination, Abramhoff was being sentenced to 4 years in federal prison?

Watching McBush last night talk about changing D.C. etc. while talking to the group of republicans cheering who did nothing but support Bush for nearly 8 years during a period of intense corruption by the republicans was quite ironic.

McBush acting like some crusader, preaching to the corrupt and the corrupt cheering.

Quite comical...

#11     Sep 5, 2008
  2. Keep it up! With every post you and your kind convert independents to Mac supporters. You demonstrate why the Dem party cannot be trusted with the nations security.

#12     Sep 5, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Delusional and ignorant post.

Ask yourself this, Einstein, exactly how did a Code Pinker slip past the uber security in Minneapolis? It was brutal for protesters there, and nobody who didn't have a pass got into the center.

#13     Sep 5, 2008
  4. Thanks for answering the question and showing us all what a raving moonbat you are.

Welcome to the Ignore club, reserved for radical lefties with the intelligence of fleas.

#14     Sep 5, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

Excellent observation and dead on right!
    But don't forget the morons outside wrecking the shop owners of the stores on that street and magazine stands etc.
    I don't see the "RIGHT" supporters doing this!

Bunch of Assholes... Especially Michael Moore(just had to throw that in)

#15     Sep 5, 2008
  6. This morning I was watching "Morning Joe" and heard more proof that the radical left is running the Dem party. It was commented that the Repubs had picked the only candidate that could possibly win this year and the Dems had picked the only candidate that could possibly lose. Exactly correct!
    Anyone who is intellectually honest must agree that Bush has been a total fuck up. Consequently, damn near any Dem should win in a landslide. ANY of the other Dem candidates would have destroyed Mac, even Hillary. But who do the Dems pick? An inexperienced, far left leaning black guy named Barrack Hussian Obama. If that isn't enough this same man has extremely close relationships with militant, radical left activists. WTF? Only the radical left could orchestrate such a move.
    The Repubs have their own extremist wing to deal with. Had the radical right been calling the shots, that inbred, Gomer looking fuck named Huckabee would be the nominee. Huck and his kind beleieve the Flintstones should be on the History channel. Obviously the radical right has little authority over the Repubs as Huckabee was never really close in the race.
    It's crystal clear that the Repubs while lame, are still sane. The Dems have lost all control of the party and are now have been completely taken over by the radical left. Case closed!

#16     Sep 5, 2008
  7. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So which is it? "Brutal" to sneak in while "half those PUMA" snuck in? Duplicitous ranting from an under IQ'ed dwarf.

#17     Sep 5, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

I'll explain this s-l-o-w-l-y for a slackwitted, cocksucking-obsessed reichtard like yourself.

CO wrote:

"Every time the stooges from code pink try to interrupt a speech, as that stupid, pathetic cow did tonight, more independents go for Mac."

Having not my wasted time on that crapfest, I made the mistake of assuming that CO was talking about something substantial like a protester penetrating the convention center and disrupting the proceedings. I should have guessed he was whining about something trivial like protesters clashing with cops outside the convention, which is not a game changer for any truly independent minded voter.

Hence my responses:

"How do you know that "Code Pink" person wasn't a Republican agent? Certainly at least half those PUMA assholes in Denver were Republicans, pushing the myth that there were millions of Hillary supporters who'd rather vote McCain than Obama. Dirty tricks from your side are as old as Nixon, get a clue."

And

"Ask yourself this, Einstein, exactly how did a Code Pinker slip past the uber security in Minneapolis? It was brutal for protesters there, and nobody who didn't have a pass got into the center."

Common sense would indicate I was talking about how the Minneapolis cops made life brutal for the protesters, but since you clearly lack common sense, it's understandable that you'd get confused. Pathetic but understandable.

The Denver cops, by contrast, acted like cops, not like Gestapo.

#18     Sep 5, 2008
  9. cuz69

cuz69

Pabst,

I suggest you don't even waste your time getting into a pissing contest with : kut2K2, trust me I already know.
    I mean look at his comments, he attacks people viciously and personally with name calling if they don't agree with his views, instead of trying to have a debate/disagreement.

Also look at his statement about Denver cops acting like cops and Minnesota cops making lives brutal:
    Anyone who watched both conventions knows that the Rep supporters didn't do that in Denver.
    But we can go back in time and over and over again Dem supporters get very radical. Vietnam , William Ayers just to mention 2.
    Just because you support your party does that give you the right to destroy public and personal property?
    Look at what they were doing in the streets of Minnesota, destroying businesses and so on.
    But he believes Minnesota cops were brutal?? The cops had no choice and those people HAD NO RIGHT! It is the immaturity and fanaticism of the RADICAL LEFT that is brutal!
    Just ignore him IMO.

#19     Sep 6, 2008
  10. I agree with some of your points. Nevertheless I don't want Palin/McCain in the White House!

Do you? Mr. Intellectually Honest?

#20     Sep 8, 2008