Radical Constructivism

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Babak, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Once you learn how to trade, the way to maximize you returns is to learn when you have achieved excess returns based upon your trading style, and then exit your positions when you have hit those returns. It's akin to deciding when to countertrade you trading strategy. I have made a ton of money trading my P&L, everytime I have failed to do so, I have regretted it.

#41     Oct 10, 2005
  2. :D

[​IMG]

#42     Oct 28, 2005
  3. Babak

Babak

:D

Wrong sci-fi franchise. This guy knows how to game a market:

#43     Oct 31, 2005
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Every religious concept teaches "objective reality" is an illusion. Is it a stupid non-sense impossible to understand?? How about "time" being relative, it sounds like a stupid non-sense as well and yet it is reality.

#44     Nov 16, 2005
  5. Interesting thread. Darkhorse's posts are worth rereading.

#45     Nov 16, 2005
  6. Cesko

Cesko

Babak, you wrote your brother is a hypnotherapist, I'd like to ask how can you tell a good hypnotherapist from a bad one?

P.S.I don't really understand people who say that psychology is overrated, especially in trading. Trading is a business where you do not have to do anything physically (comparing to almost anything else), it is cheap to get into (again comparing it to anything else) and yet 99 percent of people cannot do it. What is it if not psychology???

#46     Nov 17, 2005

7. Instructions to self: Inhale, Exhale. Calm, deep breaths. Good. On the count of three, submit reply and close browser in fluid motion. Then slowly back away from keyboard.

One... two...

#47     Nov 17, 2005
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Darkhorse
    For time reasons I didn't mention that most people are unable to overcome the first block to trading success (to actually know what trading is all about). Then we can talk psychology.
    I guess you are one of few who have natural talent for trading.
    Satisfied, smartass?
    P.S. I don't actually post too often to avoid this kind of BS.

#48     Nov 18, 2005
  9. Babak

Babak

results

#49     Nov 18, 2005
  10. Having "good psychology" and a "positive mental attitude" is meaningless, and potentially dangerous, without the requisite trading skills. Trading psychology only becomes relevant and important when you know what you are doing.

You would do well to reread darkhorse's posts in this thread.

#50     Nov 18, 2005