Racistcandle As Racist As Mr Chirac

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Jun 15, 2003.

1. As usual you make the deaf so clean YOUR EARS haha !

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18734&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

Hey RacistCandle look in the signature the link is there : not only you are deaf but also blind hee hee !

#11     Jun 15, 2003
  2. msfe

msfe

USA vs. France?

Settled with just four words:

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft

'nuff said.

#12     Jun 15, 2003
  3. Pff I'm not against USA I'm against facists and racists americans or frenchs or jews or arabs whatever their nationalities. My brother in law is even american. I have always liked americans that doesn't mean that I must like them all haha ! If I wanted I could make the same kind of assertion than Mr Rotten & CandleRacist did on French but I won't : it's too far from what I think of americans, those that are educated.

#13     Jun 15, 2003

4. The US surrendered "in Vietnam"? When did this happen?
    I remember that we withdrew from a badly chosen and horribly mistaken campaign. But "surrender"? That is one knock on the US you really cannot make. The US has never surrendered in any conflict. You are French. You should know about the Treaty of Versailles. Who surrendered? And to whom? Who signed where?

As for a more recent war, are those Hollywood special effects when I see Nazi troops marching on the Champs-Elysees and right throught the Arc de Triomphe? Did that not happen in real life?

Also, I vaguely remember when I was a very little kid, before DeGaulle got back from Vietnam...(wait, no, that was not DeGaulle's failed French campaign in Vietnam. But yeah, it was the French that got the whole mess started with their imperialistic and missionary objectives in Vietnam)...anyway, I mean Algeria, and became President of France, you could send in a coupon from a box of Wheaties and run the government of France for a day.

Heads of Government :
    Charles de Gaulle 3 Jun 1944 - 23 Jan 1946
    Félix Gouin 23 Jan 1946 - 24 Jun 1946
    Georges Bidault 24 Jun 1946 - jan 22, 1947
    Paul Ramadier 22 Jan 1947 - 24 Nov 1947
    Robert Schuman 24 Nov 1947 - 26 Jul 1948
    André Marie 26 Jul 1948 - 5 Sep 1948
    Robert Schuman 5 Sep 1948 - 11 Sep 1948
    Antoine Henri Queuille 11 Sep 1948 - 28 Oct 1949
    Georges Bidault 28 Oct 1949 - 2 Jul 1950
    Antoine Henri Queuille 2 Jul 1950 - 12 Jul 1950
    René Pleven 12 Jul 1950 - 10 Mar 1951
    Antoine Henri Queuille 10 Mar 1951 - 11 Aug 1951
    René Pleven 11 Aug 1951 - 20 Jan 1952
    Eicture Faure 20 Jan 1952 - 8 Mar 1952
    Antoine Pinay 8 Mar 1952 - 8 Jan 1953
    René Mayer 8 Jan 1953 - 27 Jun 1953
    Joseph Laniel 27 Jun 1953 - 18 Jun 1954
    Pierre Mendès France 18 Jun 1954 - 23 Mar 1955
    Edgar Faure 23 Mar 1955 - 31 Jan 1956
    Guy Mollet 31 Jan 1956 - 12 Jun 1957
    Maurice Bourgès-Maunoury 12 Jun 1957 - 6 Nov 1957
    Félix Gaillard 6 Nov 1957 - 13 May 1958
    Pierre Pflimlin 13 May 1958 - 1 Jun 1958
    Charles de Gaulle 1 Jun 1958

But before these guys:

DEAT, Marcel
    Founder and leader of the Rassemblement National Populaire (RNP- The People's National Rally):
    Feb. 1941-AMERICAN LIBERATION!!
    Fled to Italy after war, working as a teacher under a false name in Milano, then Torino.

Pax,
    :)RS

#14     Jun 15, 2003
  5. msfe

msfe

6. hehe hard to argue with that one...it's tough to proudly call yourself an American when you have a government that represents maybe 25% of america...and the bottom 25% at that...not to mention the fact that most of them would be indicted for war crimes if they were not from the most powerful nation in the world...not to mention the fact that they have sponsored a doctrine (Patriot Act) which undermines the fundamental supremacy of individual freedom and makes judicial proceedings in the US more like those in saudi arabia...

but one little 4 year blemish in the 200+ year history of a great nation will hopefully someday be forgotten...the stolen election, the illegal war, and hopefully voters will realize that 4 years of terror and crime can be quickly forgotten if the right people are elected in 2004...

personally i have enough faith in americans to do what is right over the long run, even if you get a bad egg in power every now and then...everything isn't always peachy...booms and recessions, baby...just the natural ebb and flow of life...the yin and the yang...the clinton and the bush....good times, bad times in the words of jimmy page...

actually, the french did begin the vietnam war, and retreated, leaving the US stuck in the middle of it, so your comment there is way off...

personally i like the french...they get a bad rap, but i've only been to paris once and i've gotta say i really liked it...i spoke no french, and asked people for directions in english and they were all very nice...of course, this was back in like 1997 when you could go to europe and people wouldn't look at americans like we were all dumb texans...let's not forget that the university of paris is the oldest university in the free world as well...the french have done some great things and it is assinine and very redneck-like to chastise them for using their GODDAMN HEADS FOR ONCE and protesting the war...

and where o where have the WMDs gone??????????????????

i mean, we were tracking all that shit with satellites??? :D and it just got out from under our noses...you guys who still believe in the war --- do you actually make money trading?? or do you just read what merril has to say about your stock and buy it when it gets upgraded and sell if downgraded?? because THAT is the mentality of the typical american war supporter...

#16     Jun 15, 2003
  7. I don't remember who said that:

"Horrifying are those who are fully aware of what is happening, and boldly declare that they don't mind giving up certain Constitutional and civil liberties in order to safeguard our nationalistic interests (defined usually with terms like "our freedom," which stands as a complete oxymoron). It's like saying one is willing to lose all ones teeth to cavities, a little here and a little there, in order to preserve the heritage of chewing. "

:D

#17     Jun 15, 2003
  8. or like saying that we are willing to lose profits in order to make more profits...:D

sounds like something quayle or rumsfeld might utter...

#18     Jun 15, 2003

9. Great post Bung. (any post that quotes or even refers to Jimmy Page is a great post). And I actually had written in my post, but decided to omit it before hitting the "submit" button, because it seemed too dated, that I too like France. And that I only had a problem with the attitude of the Parisians. But I have not been in Paris in 25 years and had heard that they were much more tolerant lately of Americans (and I guess non French speaking tourists in general) in more recent years. I am glad to hear your confirmation of this. I will be going there soon. 25 years ago I did speak french. With a horrible American accent. I have since forgotten 99% of my french. Use it, or lose it.

But your points about our sad state of affairs with our current administration are on the money.

And how many realize that it was indeed France that got the mess going in Vietnam. I too had mentioned that. Their debacle in Algeria was even worse. I hope my post was not too subtle. Read it closely and you may see that I mentioned Algeria as Vietnam. And the funny thing was, as I was typing it, at first I hadn't even considered the fact that they really were in Vietnam. I was only making an analogy and then it struck me..."holy shit! They were there too!!!!" I almost forgot in the heat of typing:)

Peace,
    :)RS

#19     Jun 15, 2003
  10. "...man, those french pussies better not mess with ME!"

[​IMG]

#20     Jun 16, 2003