Racistcandle As Racist As Mr Chirac

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Jun 15, 2003.

1. so he should be his friend and stop call me Mr Chirac since I am against Chirac.

2. Look, Mr Chirac... you said you were leaving ET for the summer... as usual, the French hypocrisy shows itself... say one thing and do another thing...

That's why France is a second-rate power and why the USA is the world's best country...

Now go eat some frogs legs and drink some wine made with grapes crushed by the feet of unbathed Frenchmen...

God Bless America...

3. msfe

msfe

hahaha

the USA is an aggressive/destructive imperialist military power - but a hopeless cultural/culinary desert compared to France

vive la France - vive l´Europe

4. Brother msfe,

I will partially agree with you about the French culinary expertise... I will give the French credit where credit is due... but they really must stop their disgusting habit of eating snails and little green amphibians...

Candle

5. I guess this is why all the best French chefs try so hard to leave France, come to America, and work in New York. And, while New York is hardly the most "friendly" city in the US, compared to Paris, it is downright "neighborly".

"Cultural desert compared to France"? And all this time I thought you had no sense of humor!

Peace,
    RS

6. OHLC

OHLC

*I guess this is why all the best French chefs try so hard to leave France*

LOL.
    Actually, it is the failures who go this way.... much easier to sell average food to clueless overweights McDo addicts without any education or some kind of cultural understanding of what good food is supposed to be...

OHLC

7. OHLC

OHLC

*Cultural desert compared to France"? And all this time I thought you had no sense of humor!*

This absolutely does not deserve such comment as 'cultural desert' !

Cultural wasteland sounds better :D

OHLC

8. Ah, I guess since in New York City alone, you can buy newspapers in more than 50 different languages (which would assume some cultural diversity), a "wasteland" would be a much better word than "desert":confused:

What is your definition of "culture"? Can Can dancers and burlesque? Oh, yes, there is the famous Paris Opera House in which German and Italian Operas have been showcased. Paris has it all! LOL (Along with a strong sense of pride in being the very best in the world at the fine art of SURRENDER).

Peace,
    :)RS

9. OHLC

OHLC

10. USA vs. France?

Settled with just four words:

WOMEN WITH HAIRY ARMPITS.

'nuff said.

#10     Jun 15, 2003