Racist White Guys

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Conservative calling Obama ‘Arrogant,’ = Racist!

Democrat muttering “fuck the president” = Frustration.

2. OK... NOW maybe we're getting somewhere!

3. my friend is a taxi driver in Cornwall, he put up the english flag supporting the national team in the football world cup 2010.And was told by the local council to remove it- as may cause racial hatred!!!!??
    Absurd

ps- by the way its not "Happy christmas" anymore its " Happy festive period" as to not offend the non- christians.

Welcome to the UK

4. BNP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. "Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

6. Sounds like something that stupid Leftist cunt, Janeane Garofalo would say.

7. or Range Rover

8. dcvtss

dcvtss

I remember reading about race relations in the newspaper when I was visiting the UK, they were talking about English vs Welsh. Needless to say, as an American this was something new for me. Race in America usually gets reduced to white vs non-white.

9. By and large Happy Christmas is used by most in the UK but I find that in the US Happy Holidays is used almost exclusively by retail, commerce and pubic bodies.

10. Merry Christmas!

#10     Dec 12, 2010