Racist Prof busted in Columbia gal 'punch'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Nov 11, 2009.

1. #51     Nov 11, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

What about the "white" guys that have such tans that they're darker than light "black" guys, are they also more likely to commit crimes?

#52     Nov 11, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I've been blaming the welfare-reservation situation for Black violence but maybe they have what they really want? Maybe that's all they need, somebody to blame for their abject failures and somebody to keep shoveling money at them...

The KKK hates Orientals too, wow, Orientals on average probably live three times as well as any white trashy KKK morons...

On the Indian reservations it's the tribal leaders that never allow businesses or anything that would build an economy.. but the Ghetto? WTF....

I'm a martial arts guy, I remember one black guy approaching me for money saying he just got out of jail and he won't get violent with me.. he repeated that a couple times and then I told him I didn't care if he did, I'd have a chance to make up for a couple of very inconvenient riots... I gave him money and he went on his way eventually...

#53     Nov 11, 2009
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Half his victims were people of color.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=vcsr&GSvcid=60117

#54     Nov 11, 2009
  5. #55     Nov 11, 2009
  6. LOL, very very funny. :D :D :D
    The incident was one of violence against women (never a good thing) and of a race crime (in this case, it was black-on-white crime, in the previous 100 unreported cases, it was white-on-black crime).

While it would be nice to pretend that this situation will (can) be resolved concretely at any time in the future, the daily reality begs to differ.

The racial polarity that exists in this country simply boggles the mind, and unfortunately, shows that we simply have not come as far as a nation of people that we would like to believe.

#56     Nov 11, 2009
  7. #57     Nov 11, 2009
  8. Why is it that every time I hear the odious scream of reverse discrimination, it usually emanates from knuckle dragging neanderthals living in podunk Kentucky who have never seen a black face in their entire lives?

And when we don't hear their odious screaming, in their free time they keep busy molesting children and beating their common law cousin-wives.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091111/ap_on_re_us/us_family_sex_crimes

And needless to be stated, there is always the molesting murdering priest amongst this group

Three of the five men are lay ministers in the Community of Christ church whose licenses have been suspended, church spokeswoman Linda L. Booth said.

#58     Nov 11, 2009
  9. wjk

wjk

It will not get better as many in the media, gov, Hollywood, and forums like this have chosen to use accusations of racism to bludgeon any critics of the first AA prez. Criticism of an agenda does not constitute racism, but you wouldn't know it by listening to the likes of Garofalo and others of her ilk, MSM included.

#59     Nov 11, 2009
  10. I wonder if he will be charged with a hate crime.

Funny how Barry is waiting until all the facts come out against our resident muslim mass murderer but when his buddy was arrested for being a jackass he certainly didn't wait for all the facts to come out then did he?

Laughable, our dear president isn't even a second stringer.

#60     Nov 11, 2009