Racist GOP Candidate Advises Tea Party To Be More Open With Its Racism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Jul 20, 2010.

1. While the tea party movement is desperately trying to fight off charges of “racist elements” from the NAACP, Ryan J. Murdough, a Republican candidate for New Hampshire State House, has no qualms about expressing his views on race. “It is time for white people in New Hampshire and across the country to take a stand,” Murdough wrote in a letter to the Concord Monitor titled “We must preserve our racial identity”:

Murdough is running as a Republican because it’s easier to get on the ballot, but the party immediately “disowned him as a candidate on their ticket,” calling him a “despicable racist” and a “fraud.” But Murdough has no love lost for the GOP, complaining, “they’ve sold white people out.”

It’s unclear whether Murdough is a tea partier, but in the comments section of the Monitor’s website, where Murdough is very active, he wrote, “I think the Tea Party movement is doing great things.” His rhetoric in the comments often reflects that of the movement, and he repeatedly advises the the tea party to “embrace the fact [that] there is a racial aspect to the movement.” “White people need to stop wasting time arguing about how they are not racist,” he said in one comment, adding in another:

The Tea Party at its core is all about race but most of the Tea Partiers do not even realize it. They downplay the race issue every chance they get because they are afraid of being perceived as racist.

He also called on them to stop the “jewish appeasing.” “If the Republicans continue to put out weak, israel first, zionist, anti white, neo cons, the tea party will be for nothing,” Murdough warned.

In an interview, Murdough denied that he is a racist, explaining, “I can’t really be a racist, because I don’t hate them. I just don’t want to live around areas that are heavily, predominantly non-white.” Still, Murdough believes Martin Luther King was a prostitute-chasing Communist who was just “out for the black man,” and that Abraham Lincoln was one of history’s worst presidents because “[h]e waged war against the South.” He’s also worried about white “genocide,” noting, “Nobody is flooding Africa with non-Africans.” But Murdough is an equal opportunity bigot, saying, “no group of people has exploited their victimhood as much as Jews have.” “Technically, they’re a different race than white people.” He’s also homophobic, writing that gay parenting is “child abuse” and that “Homosexuals want to get married because they hate Christ.” Murdough acknowledges his stance on race and “Jewish issues” is controversial, but claimed he has DNA evidence to support him.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/07/19/racist-new-hampshire-candidate/

2. THINK PROGRESS MANUFACTURES ANOTHER FAKE TEA PARTY RACISM STORY

The horrible far left hacks at Think Progress once again were caught lying about supposed racism in the tea party movement. On Monday they posted some random editorial – from early July – published in a New Hampshire paper – by some lone racist and try to link him to the tea party…. But if you read the whole editorial you see that “tea party” is not even mentioned in the racist editorial! The tea party is not linked to this racist in anyway.

Think Progress just took an editorial written by some random racist and then they threw tea party on the title of their post. What horrible dishonest cranks.

Here is the entire editorial from the Concord Monitor:

We must preserve our racial identity
    Ryan J. Murdough, Ashland
    For the Monitor
    July 4, 2010

I am running as a candidate for state representative in Grafton County District 8. I am running as a Republican, but I have been endorsed by the American Third Position. I am also the American Third Position state chairman of New Hampshire. The American Third Position is a political party that stands for the interests of white Americans.

For far too long white Americans have been told that diversity is something beneficial to their existence. Statistics prove that the opposite is true. New Hampshire residents must seek to preserve their racial identity if we want future generations to have to possibility to live in such a great state. Affirmative action, illegal and legal non-white immigration, anti-white public school systems, and an anti-white media have done much damage to the United States of America and especially New Hampshire. It is time for white people in New Hampshire and across the country to take a stand. We are only 8 percent of the world’s population and we need our own homeland, just like any other non-white group of people deserve their own homeland.

What will happen to New Hampshire once it is only 60, 50 or 40 percent white? Statistics show that areas with high non-white populations have higher rates of violent crime. New Hampshire has one of the lowest rates of violent crime in the country, but that will change as the white population percentage declines and the non-white population percentage increases. I urge New Hampshire residents to go to the American Third Position website and read for yourself what it is all about.

RYAN J. MURDOUGH
    Ashland

As Think Progress reported, the New Hampshire racist was disowned as a candidate by the GOP who called him a “despicable racist” and a “fraud.” Murdough has no love lost for the GOP, complaining, “they’ve sold white people out.”

Think Progress also admits that they don’t even know if Murdough is a tea partier. But, he did mention “tea party” in the comment’s section of the July article and therefore, according to these radical hacks at Think Progress, that proves that the tea party is racist.

Got that? The tea party is racist because some white supremacist mentioned their name. Using this same logic, Obama is Al-Qaeda because he was mentioned in a Zawahiri tape. Hillary Clinton is part of the Taliban because they mentioned her in a tape.

This is insane and extremely dishonest. But, when you’ve got nothing and the unemployment rate is close to 10%, the record deficit is going over a trillion dollars, the country is broke and the president’s radical policies are unpopular across America, you make up lies to protect your radical associates.

What a disgusting dishonest website.

http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2010...factures-another-fake-tea-party-racism-story/