Racist comments from Santorum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Wish I could say I was surprised that you are baffled by reasoning...but I can't.

#11     Jan 20, 2011
  2. You have to realize zzz isn't that bright.

I believe he's a scientologist.

What more do you need?

#12     Jan 20, 2011
  3. No way you can get away with feigning innocence on that one. Try coming up with a single plausible explanation why you (or anyone) would specifically highlight the last four letters of the word 'gobbledygook'.... you can't, because there is none. You called him a 'gook', and you know it.

I've even seen you highlight that part of the word in <b>yellow</b> when addressing him, since deleted by helpful mods. If you regret making a racial slur, at least man up and admit it for a change. Lying gets you nowhere.

#13     Jan 20, 2011
  4. Tell the truth...no lying.

Do you know what was in my mind when I typed the word gobbledygook?

Since you don't, you are just guessing...and I am amused how frequently you have guessed wrong about me...implementing your vivid and perhaps drug induced imagination.

Keep it up...it shows your true colors

Speaking of manning up, why not just admit to trolling and logical fallacy when you introduced the gooky stuff in the first place.

Try as you might...you lose every time.

#14     Jan 20, 2011
  5. You libturds are really getting desperate :p

#15     Jan 20, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I'm with optional on that one. Gook is just "slop", but a kind of sticky slop, to me. He did emphasize it, but I see no reason to believe he meant the US solidier in Vietnam meaning, since it was attached to "gobbly".

#16     Jan 20, 2011
  7. Dude, seriously? Why else could he have possibly emphasized that part of the word? There just isn't any other plausible explanation. TraderNik's Asian ancestry had been mentioned here previously. (Ironically he's actually Asian-Indian, so the racist slur didn't even fit... but LoZZZer didn't know that.)

#17     Jan 20, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I was not aware of TraderNik's Asian ancestry. I guess I was speaking from why I would have presented the word that way, to emphasize gook, to say that the writer's gobbldegook is particularly sloppy and sticky.

#18     Jan 20, 2011
  9. Barak Obama makes racist comment about grandmother: "she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know...there's a reaction that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

#19     Jan 21, 2011
  10. What? Nobody has anything to say about Obama's blatant racism???

#20     Jan 21, 2011