Racism in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. We all succumb to our passions from time to time.
    A gentleman almost always allows an apology to stand.

#51     Aug 16, 2009

2. I was exuding history,you might want to learn the difference

Starting 2 negative threads towards blacks in less then 24 hours is hate,stating history to show the hypocrisy of a racist isn't hate.I don't go around starting threads hateful towards whites

#52     Aug 16, 2009
  3. oy vey.......

#53     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Well, I think we all have from time to time. That is how the art of verbal combat is learned !

#54     Aug 16, 2009
  5. Im taking it very well that I got one of his threads closed and prevented a full scale Stormfront type thread from happening.When Lucian started his hate threads this was not outcome he wanted,it is in fact what I wanted

#55     Aug 16, 2009
  6. Another positive of this thread is that I have exposed you as a racist even though i don't think you ever wanted that to be revealed.You,maxipad and echo (who registered today specifically for these racists threads)are the only ones who defended Lucius ,that says a lot .You're welcome

#56     Aug 16, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Jews should have come to the US and brokered the deal to sell the land rather than just conquer it.. they could have made a [nother] fortune.. dang.. I can hear the sales pitch to the Indians "It's not like you are doing a lot with all this land" and the pitch to the whities "Think of what you could do with all this land"...

Calling me a racist, what a moron, I'm half Amerind and half Jew... anyhow, go f$%k yourself you pos... you want us to keep our head up our ass and let the Left feed us shit and keep us in the dark and call it enlightenment...

#57     Aug 16, 2009

8. I'm so hurt that Homo /pH0x thinks i got my ass handed to me :(

After today Lucain probably heads back to Stormfront as he sees that that racists bull shit wont fly here,It would be a good Idea if you joined.Your kind are very welcomed at Stormfront :)

#58     Aug 16, 2009
  9. What a coincidence you don't like Obama :eek:

#59     Aug 16, 2009
  10. 4 of your 5 posts dedicated to me,again Thank you

You registered today,have 5 post,4 of them to me.What was your purpose for coming here,I 'm flattered that 4 of your 5 post are dedicated to me but i don't think thats the reason you came here.:confused:

#60     Aug 16, 2009