Racism in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Insider has been trained to shut down discussion.. the Left has to shut down discussion from the right.. I don't think that leftist sites allow unmoderated discussion........

Had a chance to watch MSNBC for the first time(!?). And what a freaking FARCE it is!!!
    MSNBC "Left talking to itself" channel.LOL.

How to know somebody is stupid on this forum? Somebody complaining about FOX, because if you have a problem with FOX and not shit like MSNBC you just must be deranged.

#41     Aug 16, 2009
  2. Shagi

Shagi

Incorrect - Whites invaded America, Austarlia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa etc the list is endless- its whites who do want to live in their native lands - that frigid place called Europe

#42     Aug 16, 2009
  3. So its OK and not racist for him pointing out the the negative statistics towards blacks,but I'm racist if i do the same towards whites ?

I didn't start any threads slamming whites/my race,he started 2 threads in less then 24 hours thrashing blacks.

My only conclusion is that you have the same views toward blacks as they do.Sad man

#43     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Are all 4 of your posts dedicated to me ? Is this some sort of Stormfront tactic ?

#44     Aug 16, 2009
  5. I just noticed the mods closed Lucian's other racist thread ,Bravo.

#45     Aug 16, 2009
  6. So what are you saying ,Whites/Nazis didn't kill Jews in WW 2?Whites didn't kill black slaves and rape black female slaves ?whites didn't come to the US and kill million of Indians ?

#46     Aug 16, 2009
  7. On private sites I agree.

#47     Aug 16, 2009
  8. His respectful attitude was just a front so that his thread could turn to this.Its clear to anybody with common sense that he is a racist and came here to spread his hate towards blacks

Is there an expiration date on violence committed by whites ?Some of his stats are from 1992.It wasn't that long ago Hitler killed millions of Jews or when white men were hanging black people from trees

and why the fuck would blacks arbitrarily kill whites,fact is they don't.In most cases when a black kills a white it is during a robbery,a robbery caused by poverty .Blacks don't just go around killing whites because they don't like them .On the other hand in the old south whites did go around lynching blacks only because they didn't like black people

Yes Indians killed whites,to defend the land they called home,they didn't go to Europe and try to steal the land and homes of whites

For you to defend the piece of shit racists that have infiltrated this site shows you are one of them whether you want to admit it are not.Good luck waiting for the revolution

#48     Aug 16, 2009
  9. To all the members here I want to apologize for being negative towards whites.I only brought up history to counter the senseless attacks ,hate,and racism that Lucian came to this site spread

The fact is the human race is a very violent and murderous race.every race has a history of violence and murder against themselves and other races.

#49     Aug 16, 2009
  10. I never tried to debate him.My point was to quickly point out that he was a racist and hypocrite who came here to spam his hate .One thread closed,The Mods are obviously paying attention to his post and he will soon be banned.Good night

#50     Aug 16, 2009