Racism in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

How about now when Obama orders a Black solider to kill Afghan Muslim‘s, Is that a racial issue.

Mao killed 20 million and Pol Pot killed 25% of his Cambodia's population.

Is your solution that the white man should not fight. Let the barbarians rule then allow the Arabs to rule.
    You pacifist liberals would never have survived unless us regular white people were there to protect your pacifist asses.

#31     Aug 16, 2009

2. I would offer that any discussion of "race" that tries to pin a greater label of "evil" on another "race" is doomed to failure. The propensity and capability for evil is systemic to humankind in general.

The "white" race has owned recent history, hence the arguments that this race is more "evil", but I do believe that this is not the case. All "races" are equal in evil capabilities.

A walk through history will clearly establish that fact.

There is not a "more noble" or more "peace loving" "race" on the face of the earth or in history. We all are truly equal in this regard.

Now, if one would care to discuss the propensity for evil that exists in one political/social construct over another, then I think one could make a case for lable pinning.

#32     Aug 16, 2009
  3. Lucian

Lucian

well, this discussion was supposed to be about the racism of blacks in the United States. insider trading has just taken us off topic. just curious why do you put the word "race" in quotations?

#33     Aug 16, 2009
  4. And I have said in previous posts that I disagree with the Afghan war.I voted for Obama because I believe the US would have less war under Obama then Mad Man "100 years in Iraq"" Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran" McCain.

you know my # 1 choice was Paul .I don't recall your opinions on Paul but i believe you support his ideas.Well Paul believes the US should not be fighting these wars that the regular white people fight to protect the pacifist liberals.

Mao killed 20 million,Many estimate Stalins body count around the same

I know you're trying to make pol pots body count seem high by saying "25%",but pol pots body count total around 1.5 and 2.5 million.Hitler killed more Jews then that

#34     Aug 16, 2009
  5. My apologies for helping take this off topic.

I use the word "race" as such, because my beliefs are that we all are G-D's children. Race is irrelevant.

#35     Aug 16, 2009
  6. It was never my intention to pin a greater label of "evil" on another "race"

I agree that The propensity and capability for evil is systemic to humankind in general.that was more of my point

The thread starter wanted to start a thread where racists like himself would come in and trash black people,I just wanted to point out his hypocrisy that every race including whites have a history of evil and murder

#36     Aug 16, 2009
  7. Best post in this worthless hateful thread

#37     Aug 16, 2009
  8. I realize that, I was not picking on you specifically. Your referenced statement seemed to sum up the arguments to date quite well, so I used your remarks to give my general remarks a starting point.

#38     Aug 16, 2009
  9. Lucian

Lucian

oh but that's not what you said my angry and controlling friend. you said that white males were the most murderous in all history, and only when another races kills more and does more evil can white people describe others as "racist" so you have changed your tune now my self loathing buddy.

all the irrelevant crap you just posted regarding which race is more evil and killed more people is inconsequential to the topic of black racism in america. you just posted all of this strawman crap to divert discussion of that topic.

#39     Aug 16, 2009
  10. Your first post ,Congrats .You registered and posted just to respond to me,Thank you

#40     Aug 16, 2009