Racism in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

James earl Ray said he didn't mean to shoot MLK, I believe him like I believe you.

#21     Aug 16, 2009
  2. Lucian

Lucian

haha. are you offering africa as a model of black civil capabilities? africa looks like a continent full of the ghettos in america, but with worse construction and infrastructure.

#22     Aug 16, 2009
  3. So what do you belive,that I hate blacks ?

#23     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Don't be a white racist now.
    I am sure some minorities in the US military killed some of the phony number of 100,000 people
    First you need to study the right of just war as set forth by Thomas Aquinas.
    I would look to Asia for the worst killings. From Genga khan to Mao.

#24     Aug 16, 2009
  5. Lucian

Lucian

hello insider, happy you have decided to join us since you are the only one i've found so far that disagrees. let's just hope you can keep your controlling behavioral tendencies in check for the remainder of the debate.

first, i'm pretty sure that it was just white men in the army in iraq and afghanistan. i'm fairly certain that there were blacks there too so characterizing it as being a "white" war is absurd.

also, when whites came and butchered the indians, don't forget the indians also did just as much butchering. at the end of the day, whites just had better technology and were more organized. to suggest that things turned out how they did simply because indians were unwilling to butcher whites is just stupid.

let's not forget that the slave trade was initiated by blacks in africa. they used captives in civil wars to trade for firearms from whites. so this portrayal of whites going over to ruthlessly kidnap blacks for slavery in the new world is far from accurate.

also, you forget to mention the gang violence in the usa and all of the murders by blacks in the usa every year. not to mention the 1 million plus murders in africa every year due to warlord violence. also events such as the rwanda genocide. which killed around 1 million just by itself.

#25     Aug 16, 2009

6. And don't start becoming a racist against blacks.In all of your post I have never seen that from you

Those minorities that killed during war were do so under the orders of the white male

Both the Mongol raids and the Shi Rebellion have a smaller body count then World War 2,which has the highest body count in the planets history and was started by a white male

#26     Aug 16, 2009
  7. Lucian

Lucian

wow insider, you seem to have lots of hatred towards white males.

#27     Aug 16, 2009
  8. 1.I am a white male

2.I don't care for hypocrites,regardless of color.A white male calling a black male violent or a killer when the white male is the most violent and murderous specie in the planets history wreaks of hypocrisy.

#28     Aug 16, 2009
  9. Lucian

Lucian

haha. and it turns out that MOST of the deaths of american indians were caused by not butchering, but disease.

"From when Christopher Columbus set foot onto American land, to the various colonization from empires abroad, to the Battle at Wounded Knee, it is estimated between 10 and 140 million native Americans were killed. Most of these deaths can be attributed to European diseases hitting the less immune natives, though some have claimed that this was also the result of deliberate biological warfare."

#29     Aug 16, 2009
  10. Lucian

Lucian

so you are a self hating white male. i have sucessfully challenged your notion that the white male is the most murderous species in the planet's history. indeed over a million die every year in africa at the hands of other africans. self hatred seems to be the only thing fueling your argument here. why is it that white societies and nations the only ones people would want to live in? is it the white mans fault that most all black neighborhoods and black nations are impoverished and dangerous? is this the white man's fault too?

#30     Aug 16, 2009