Racism in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I truly believe blacks are genetically predisposed to violence, reduced regard for human life or civility, and ability to progress as a society.

Of course there are exceptions but I'm speaking in generalities here.

I witness this behavior all day, every day. Has nothing to do with poverty either.

#11     Aug 16, 2009
  2. Must be the breeding process had gone haywire during time of slavery. Well, you have to surfer the consequence, don't you. Anyway, this thread is meaningless without history statistical data from early 1600 to today.Quote data only from 1992, give me a break!

Now, some of my personal experience, from my town anyway, lot of black violent crimes against other minorities. If I know a black from African or Europe recently, I will feel a lot safer.

#12     Aug 16, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

American Blacks are very forgiving. They have a high tolerance for human failings. Very non-judgmental, almost a Libertarian society but without the personal responsibility.
    The urban poor communities tolerate less public services.

A middle class suburb would never tolerate garbage in the streets or lack of police service.

#13     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Are you a wise Latina?

No?

Then clearly your conclusions will be inferior to the best available.

Fact is, the liberal-cultural-diversity crowd has been attempting to use the legal system to castrate white-males for years.

#14     Aug 16, 2009
  5. Eric Holder said we were cowards about Race however when it comes to honest dialogue the left screams Racism.

#15     Aug 16, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Another thing the Left does is fight for abortion... 80% of abortions are from Black women.. they keep them from having the good jobs in the private sector, they keep them in either public sector jobs or on welfare... so they know if they are on welfare with little to do they are going to fuck their brains out.. so they give them free abortions to keep the population down... and all that just to keep them voting Democrat!! Talk about POWER MAD, the left is SICK with POWERMADNESS, just sick with it...

#16     Aug 16, 2009
  7. Lucian

Lucian

ok, so there are some who agree with me regarding the tendency toward racism in blacks. i find it quite pronounced.

take a look at this black hitler!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IN5StQAr7n0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IN5StQAr7n0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

this is shocking!

#17     Aug 16, 2009
  8. Lucian

Lucian

indeed. i read about the comments of the new SUPREME COURT JUSTICE! in europe, someone who made such statements wouldn't have been allowed to take the position i think.

#18     Aug 16, 2009
  9. Just as i thought ,All of the Stormfront racist has come out.(I figure Maxi was a racist but I wasn't sure i thought he might have just been anti liberal but is clear he is a Klan member

Didn't want to go there But I'll mention that The White Male is the most violent and racist specie in the history of this planet

The white male has killed over 100,000 Iraqi's in Bush and Chaney's War

How Many millions of Indians were butchered and killed when Columbus and his crew came to the US

How many blacks were killed by whites during the slave trade ?How many black slave women were raped by their white slave masters ?

How many Jews were killed by the white man known as Adolf Hitler and his master white race ?

When any other race can amass a body count as high as the white male race then we can call other races racist

#19     Aug 16, 2009
  10. Mercor I thought you were smart enough to understand that that was a joke about me not liking Republicans,sorry you are such a intellectual lightweight that you couldn't understand that

#20     Aug 16, 2009