Racism in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Lucian

Lucian

the consensus of my collective experience in the united states has strongly engendered my opnion about the existence of racism in the united states today. it seems that there is an overwhelmingly racist sentiment alive and well in the usa today. it seems to me that blacks have an overwhelming tendency to overtly racist towards whites. aditionally it appears that this racism is some how considered tolerable or acceptable, or rather it is not identified as racism. has anyone else made this observation? if so, why the double standard against whites? i did some further cursory googling and found that it would appear that black on white crime is several thousand percent higher than white on black crime despite the fact that blacks are the stark racial minority. yet, blacks are virtually never indicted under hate crime laws, why is that? here is some of the data i located on the topic:

Distorted Statistics Prior to 1986, Hispanics were classified as a distinct and separate racial group. Not anymore. The FBI and U.S. Census Bureau no longer distinguish between Hispanics (who are actually Spanish speaking Indians for the most part) and Whites; their crimes are lumped together in one ethnic pot. The 22,354,059 Hispanics living in the U.S. do not exist, at least not in the ethnic sense when it comes to the FBI compiling criminal statistics for mainstream and news organizations. Included by the FBI as "WHITES" is not only Hispanics, but also West Asians, Jews, Middle Easterners, North Africans, Iranians, Iraquis, Libyans, Palestinians, and refugees from the former Soviet Union. The question that immediately comes to mind is: "Why would the FBI and the U.S. Census Bureau classify persons of Hispanic origin as being white?" The answer might surprise you. The FBI and the U.S. Census Bureau, along with mainstream media purposely distort criminal statistics and conveniently classify Mexican-Americans as white because they do not want the American public to know the truth--that Blacks are responsible for committing the vast majority of crimes here in the United States. For example, in 1993, there were 20,343 Americans murdered: Blacks, who compromise 12 percent of the U.S. population, committed 11,686 or a whopping 58 percent of those murders. The black murder rate was 38.8 per 100,000. Based on their murder rate in 1986, Hispanics committed an estimated 2,242 murders in 1993. This is 10.7 per 100,000. 76 percent of the U.S. is White (European-American) and they committed only 29.5 percent of the murders. On the other hand, Black and Hispanic minorities combined constitute 21 percent of the population, yet they committed a staggering 68.7 percent of the murders in the U.S. during 1993. This means, on a per capita basis, a Black person is 12.3 times as likely to commit murder as a White person. Since this information is not deemed "politically correct" and would perhaps offend the black segment of society, it is offset by falsely inflating the per capita basis for whites by backhandedly including Hispanics and other ethnic groups.

Here are some more shocking statistics:

More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year.

Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.

In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.

Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.

Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.

Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial.

Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea.

anyone (of any race) care to have a respectful discussion of this topic?

2. Typical Stormfront thread.Don't come here trying to start race wars

Go to stormfront,you will get plenty of conversation there. ( I'm sure you already have)

3. Lucian

Lucian

hi insider,

i'm not familiar with stormfront. and i'm not trying to start "race wars" (whatever that consists of). i'm simply trying to explore other peoples views on this topic. i'm sorry that i won't be conforming to your commands regarding your instructions not to start conversations here, and to rather go to this stormfront place. do you typically try to tell people here what to do? are you an opponent of the free speech?

4. I am an opponent of you coming here starting race wars .You know exactly what you are doing.After the election we had many of your kind here and we have gotten rid of most of them and this site doesn't need you racist back here starting shit

I'm guessing you are a mag light alias

5. Lucian

Lucian

i'm sorry that you don't share my belief of the universal right to free speech. yes, i know exactly what i'm doing: trying to have a discussion about an issue i see as being very important to americans. one that is worth examination both practically and philisophically. i don't know what it is that makes me a "racist" and why you feel entitiled to use that term to describe me, but it's probably the same sense of entitlement that makes you feel that you can tell other people where they can and can not post, and what topics they can post about. if you don't want to participate in the discussion, simply cease doing so. you are in charge of your own actions. are you controlling of people in your personal life?

6. If you haven't noticed this is politics and religion,what does your post have to do with either politics or religion ?

BTW,this is a private site,there is no right to free speech here and there are rules such as not posting race baiting threads in the politics and religion section,racism,trolling etc

7. Lucian

Lucian

really? are you debating the relevance of racism and crime to politics? it's baffling to me that someone would even try to make such a claim. although since you are an admited opponent of free speech, who contradicts herself by condemning trolling while in the process of trolling i don't guess things exactly have to be logically reconcilable with you.

are you some sort of moderator, arbiter, or proprietor of this site? is this controlling demeanor something that you exude in your personal life?

8. Lucian

Lucian

since when has discussing racism been considered inciting "race wars"(wars on the internet?? :D ) anyhow?

9. Mercor

Mercor

You are such an intellectual lightweight.
    You are so consumed with hatred of Bush and the right that you can't even be rational. You turn every comment from the right into a threat against you personally.
    You like all the Leftist are full of racism. You make everything about race. Even your "Black lists"

10. maxpi

maxpi

Insider has been trained to shut down discussion.. the Left has to shut down discussion from the right.. I don't think that leftist sites allow unmoderated discussion. I just took a quick look at the fifty top leftist sites by traffic and I see cheerleading, no discussion... so ignore the fu$^er, he's a pos, not aligned with free speech, not aligned with discussion, he's aligned with POWER... I'm reading Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".. it's about POWER for the Left and nothing else. Alinsky advocates using all these tactics we get here day in and day out until they have the guns, then he advocates armed revolution... he died in 1972, rest in piece, pos.... These guys are trained trolls or they simply imitate the trained ones..

Anyhow, I moved from an area that had an influx of blacks over the last few years.. wow, I found way more than half that absolutely hated whites and would not cooperate in ANYTHING if you were white other than taking your money via the Democrats.... the women were worse than the men and the teenagers were largely predators just looking for you to be at the wrong place and time.. if they were blocking your way, honking your horn could get you killed... The Mexicans don't take much shit from Blacks I noticed.. cross the road to run one over maybe, find the best looking black girl and kidnap her and hang her body from a fence somewhere... that shit was happening for real... I just started to view Blacks as vermin after a few years of this shit, then we moved...

The underclass is very ugly in the USA and they are overwhelmingly voting for Democrats and living off welfare subsidized by criminal activity.

The funny thing is that the left is promoting the racism by blacks and lying to them about racism by whites... an employer reviewing a black job candidate has to take in to account the cost of potential lawsuits and potential hatred of whites on the job.. the Democrats sue the private sector employers to death and that makes blacks unemployable in the private sector. The Democrats also continually fan the flames of rebellion and race hatred in the black community, check out what high ranking Democrats say to blacks when they speak at their churches or whatever.. it's anti white racist rhetoric... I heard Hillary making references to Plantations and such in one speech...

The Democrats will be dead in the water if blacks ever get jobs in the private sector because Blacks are social conservatives and they are only Democrats because of all the freebie money the Dems keep funneling their way and the mind control via race resent that the Democrats keep on promoting.. they can get all the welfare benefits and live at a level that a skilled technician that works his ass off can live at... of course the money for that has to run out eventually and in fact, the upcoming inflation will reduce a lot of the welfare programs to nothing, the money just won't really be there no matter how fast they print... so I'm trying to prepare for the SHTF scenario... the race war aspect of it is the only stressful aspect... food, no biggie, can grow it.. the neighborhood here will hunker down, grow food in the backyards and militia up for self defense.. we all know that's what we have to do so it's what we'll do... as far as i'm concerned if the SHTF blacks and all the Democrats can get their help from Obama, they voted for this marxist shit, they can go live the marxist dream of equality through poverty..

#10     Aug 16, 2009