Racism can't halt Indian takeovers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yuvrajjj, Dec 15, 2007.

1. I thought this was interesting.

Several misguided comments about slavery in the US along about the 1800's.

Here is a new report today about an Indian couple (the husband is Indian heritage) going to be on trial in the U.S. for "enslaving" their domestic help....LOL

http://news.aol.com/story/nc/_a/wealthy-couple-convicted-of-slavery/20071217103609990001

OK everyone, I have to go check my slaves to make sure they are still securely tied up

Lovely couple....If only OJ's attorney was still alive :D

#61     Dec 17, 2007

2. Russia is dying. The women are all being whored out and the men are drinking themselves to death. In 200 years, Russia will have 1/2 the population it has now. And they'll be mostly old and dying.

Germany will be another province of Turkey in a 100 years.

Are "white people" in trouble of being extinct as you're suggesting. Probably not. Because no one knows what the definition of "white people" is.

#62     Dec 17, 2007
  3. Well, on a purely human level, I think it doesn't really matter what their heritage is....I think they are after all naturalized American Citizens. However, if its true (they were convicted after all) then its really shame that one human being can decide to treat another this way...Don't know what else to say about it.

#63     Dec 17, 2007
  4. TGM

TGM

Please do not make long terms predictions. No one has every made a correct one except that we are all dead in the long run. Russia was predicted to go extinct ---hundreds of years ago.

I am just suggesting that so called Western Civ., (Europeans) will go into some consolidation. After centuries of expansion that is only normal.

And yes, Dorothy, there is such thing as European ethnic markers and they are only in the European population. This will be White, Bawn, Aryan....etc or whatever else anyone in power wants it to be. If they can determine a European Jew from another European with genetic testing----they can determine a TURK from a European.

#64     Dec 18, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

'I honestly believe India will be a first world country, in some respects it is,, with their generosity and honesty with the common man.'

unless you have something they want, then they're vicious, dishonest and racist as in the H-1b invasion

Indians have this particular knack of bing able to play both the victim underdog, and the arrogant superior in the same sentence

#65     Dec 18, 2007