Racial crime stat facts.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cheval fonce, Oct 9, 2010.

1. For the most part blacks dont just go around hurting white people becuase they are white,money is usually the motive

By a much bigger margin whites go around hurting blacks simply because they are black

IMO race is not the factor in crime.I believe humans are a product of their environment.If you are brought up in a bad environment you are more likely to be a bad person imo.Blacks and Hispanics are brought up in bad environments by a large margin compared to other races

#11     Oct 10, 2010
  2. Why do blacks commit more crime relative to other ethinic groups? It is a good question.

Let's start with reporting.

I work in an environment that addresses drug addiction, both prescription and non-prescription.

I have noticed that my client base overwhelmingly white. Does this mean white people in my area are the one's who do all the dope?

Nope.

What it means is that whites addicts, or their families, tend to have the money to address treatment.
    Now in the criminal justice system it is pretty well known that if you end up in there with the need for an attorney, minorities are likely to get a public pretender, and thus a conviction.

Like my reports reflect that mainly whites are addicts where I live, DOJ reports reflect convictions, not occurrences.

Next less address conditions.

Rural whites in poverty are much less violent than their black counterparts because of conditions. Rural whites have a lot of space, they can go get high in the farmers vast fields. Urban blacks are literally stacked one on top of the other, in an environment that promotes conflict. Somehow, urban areas seem to be overrun will readily accessible weaponry, in spite of the assertion of many here of blacks, substandard IQ. So how are the guns getting there? In the country you will be lucky to see a cop once a day. In the city you will see a cop once an hour. I have personally watched police let an known drug front shop stay open. They simply sat there and watched traffic flow in and out. Why?

Lets address genetics.

Time recently put out a report that the environment in a mother's womb can have profound effects on her child throughout life. The effect include, but are not limited to, obesity, depression, and addiction.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2020815,00.html

So looking at DOJ reports to justify what is probably an excuse to practice racism has some flaws in it you might need to rethink.

How are the trends stopped?
    Supply and demand. The attack have to be made at the manufacturing level, not at the end user level.

I am sure that demand is very very high for weapons grade uranium, good luck getting some.

#12     Oct 10, 2010
  3. Cool. Thank you for engaging me in this topic without being hostile or hateful.

First, let's look at your first assertion. Whites, on average, tend to have more money to commit to things such as addiction treatment, and more of a willingness to commit resources to such an endeavor compared to blacks. This merely begs the question, WHY? Why are blacks more impoverished. Not only in America, but everywhere black communities exist, even in the absence of any "white oppressor" populations. On average, and with limited exceptions, poverty is found everywhere black communities are found. Whether or not they are a majority or minority doesn't matter at all.

Again, I'm speaking of averages, not individual men and women.

Now, your next point. The criminal justice system. I agree with you 100% that if you can't afford a good lawyer, you are more likely to end up with a public pretender and hence a conviction. It's a sad fact of American society, but it's a valid observation. Here is my response to it: If it's because a lack of wealth, it should affect whites more in absolute terms, as there are more poor whites than poor blacks. Although a higher % of blacks are poor, the absolute number of whites who are poor is higher. Therefore we should see JUST as many if not more convictions in absolute numbers of whites, but the fact is that blacks commit crimes and violent crimes at 6-700% the rate of whites. So this just doesn't hold water. Even if it did, it merely begs the question again: why are blacks mostly so poor, despite being given unfair advantages with regard to university admissions, jobs, and getting the lion's share of welfare dollars? Again, it's not America, because this is the case everywhere black communities are found!

With regard to your position on conditions, I agree for the most part. However, WHY are all the poor blacks in the city? WHY are all the poor whites in the country? If you recall before the forcible integration policies, blacks mostly lived in the country. The "inner city" as we know it now, did not exist. The city was the home of the affluent business class. Blacks were in rural areas outside of large metros, for the most part. Black incarceration rates where much lower at that time, so I agree with your point in principal. Of course when forcible integration occurred, many affluent whites left the cities left and created what became the modern day suburbs. The "inner city" became unsafe violent, drug infested ghetto, and the schools all went to hell. But I agree, if blacks had never been forcibly integrated, they'd probably have a lower incarceration rate.

Despite what time does or does not say, evidence points to genetics being an overwhelmingly predominant factor with regard to cognitive ability. Research shows again and again that cognitive ability and personality traits are heritable within a group, and IQ is a very reliable predictor of a number of life outcomes. Now of course, I am speaking again of GROUP averages. Which is not racist, it's science. I am NOT speaking about individual men and women, that would be not only racist, but unreliable and inaccurate. We are talking about POPULATIONS of genetic groups, not individual people.

I agree that we imprison too many people, particularly blacks, on stupid, non violent drug violations. But my data was not about drug violations, it was about violent crime, so that's a bit of a "straw man".

#13     Oct 10, 2010
  4. The best predictor of criminal behavior is being male.

Why are males like this? Why are males like this everywhere males exist, in every country? What should we do about the male problem?

#14     Oct 10, 2010
  5. No, actually being black is the biggest predictor of violent crime or rape.

I wont argue with your point, however, that males are more inclined towards violent crime than females. What should we do about it? I'm not sure, but I'd start by acknowledging the indisputable fact that males are overwhelmingly predisposed to violence. I'd further admit the indisputable fact that this proclivity is genetic and congenital in nature. To stop pretending that this proclivity isn't congenital would be the first thing to do. There's not much hope in making progress on the problem, if we don't start being more honest about what the problems actually are. I'd venture to say that this makes perfect sense in an evolutionary context. Males are far more physically suited for physical combat. Physical combat, either hunting or fighting was a critical part of human survival for most of human history. Guess who was usually responsible for that? You guessed it, males. So it makes perfect sense for males to be more inclined to violence genetically. Thanks for illustrating my point. However, this is ultimately an unrelated topic. Perhaps you can start your own thread for it.

#15     Oct 10, 2010
  6. I would say its a bad upbringing and bad economic conditions

The majority of those in jail (including all races) have one thing in common,they had bad upbringings

Since blacks are more likely to be raised in poverty,abusive, fatherless homes its no surprise to me that they would lead in crime stats

#16     Oct 10, 2010
  7. Absolutely. We need to do something, perhaps isolate males, or limit their movement, or make them report to the police on a regular basis. Perhaps we can just separate them from normal people, as they are inferior and disgusting. Did you know that nearly 100% of rapes are committed by males?

#17     Oct 10, 2010
  8. Okay, if that is true why do blacks the world over have such an overwhelming tendency to have "bad upbringings"? So much so that they are 7-800% more likely to commit violent crime? So much so that the best single statistical indicator of violent crime in a given area is the % of the area which is black? Why do black communities share these features in almost every place on earth that they exist?

#18     Oct 10, 2010
  9. Of course nearly 100 % of rapes are committed by males. The average male is much stronger than the average female. The females who did want to rape males wouldn't be capable of it. Further, in most cases, males are generally more willing to have sex so as to not necessitate rape, as they take much less evolutionary and physical risk in having sex than males. So yes, it makes perfect sense for rape perps to be nearly 100 percent male. You certainly do sound hateful towards males. Have you perhaps been raped by a male?

#19     Oct 10, 2010
  10. Eight

Eight

maybe whites hurt blacks because blacks hurt whites for money!! Blacks use the political process to hurt whites for money basically...

#20     Oct 10, 2010