Racial crime stat facts.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cheval fonce, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Very interesting...
    Sounds like you'd know more than I but they're doing an awfully good job of distorting if that's what in fact they're doing.
    Say no more on that topic, some can't even locate their state capitol on a map.

#91     Oct 13, 2010
  2. So have I and agree about the happiness to help strangers. But you also grossly understate the magnitude and severity of what you call "pockets of fighting." I've seen the aftermath of violence that would make the "Saw" movies look tame and also areas where life is so cheap children would kill to steal candy.

#92     Oct 13, 2010
  3. bighorn

bighorn

You have provided an excellent presentation of a disturbing reality most people are too terrified to address. Well done!

With that said, US blacks of prison age are less than 3% of the population. Therefore, it can be said 50% of the violent crime is actually commited by less than 3% of the population, not 12%.

#93     Oct 13, 2010
  4. bighorn

bighorn

+1!!!
    I'm reminded of the quote "never argue with an idiot; they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

#94     Oct 13, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

+1

#95     Oct 13, 2010
  6. mmkay... The basic premise to this debate is whether or not human races have genetic differences, right? Ric, biggaydave, and company are basically saying that races have no genetic variability and if you think they do then you are a racist.

Of course this is PC brainwashing of the highest order. Of course human races have genetic variability, otherwise they wouldn't be different races. Does this have anything to do with "hate"? Of course not. It just fits their progressive equality obsessed narrative to pretend that it does, and accuse you of it.

Now, my question is- Yes, of course there are genetic differences between races, that's what makes them races, duh. But so what? What does that have to do with anything? How is it relevant? So what if africans and hispanics are more inclined to violence? Are you guys trying to say that they should be punished less harshly for violent crime because they are genetically inclined to commit it and can't help it? Are you saying that they should all be deported? What are you suggesting?

I believe all Americans should have the same rights, and have to be held to the same legal standards regardless of any genetic inclination they might have...

I believe it's an interesting question. The NBA is what? Like 95% black? According to the PC orthodoxy this can only be because the NBA is racist. Look at all the champion sprinters and distance runners since the olympics were multiracial. Have any of them not been black? I'm not sure, but I know it's a myopic minority. How come almost all highly successful trends in popular music in the last 100 years have been at least initiated by or been a product of the black community, at least initially. Why is it that nearly all the international strong man competition champions are almost exclusively Northern Europeans, or of Northern European extraction? Does it make you racist to note this facts? Now ask yourself what does any of this have to do with "hate"? After all, I thought we were supposed to celebrate diversity, not pretend like it doesn't exist. On one hand the PC orthodoxy says that as much diversity as possible is a good thing, then they say that races don't actually exist. Make up your mind PC goons!

All that aside I wanna know what the relevance of this is politically. If blacks and hispanics are more inclined to violent behavior naturally, so what? Even if this was somehow proven, I don't think we should deport them (unless they are illegals). I don't think we should give them lesser penalties for violent crimes or rapes because of it. I also don't think that we should punish them MORE because of it. So my basic question is, in a political context, how useful is this information? I can see how in a neurological or scientific context this might be a relevant topic but maybe you guys can enlighten me as to it's political relevance? Thanks...

#96     Oct 13, 2010
  7. Every human is a unique combination of their genetics and environment/experiences over time from the instant they're conceived. So the amount of influence each factor (genetics and sum total of experiences) contributes to an individual's reaction to a given situation would be as unique as the individuals themselves. I have yet to see a study rigorous enough to unravel this although I do believe there are probably broad trends and generalizations that can be made.

#97     Oct 13, 2010