Rachel Maddow got owned on Maher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

You argue like a typical liberal. No, correct that. You argue like Rachel Maddow. See, I made it relevant to this thread. LOL. See, when you call Rachel out on her bullshit she starts crying and says why are you picking on me. Neither you, nor Rachel have anything to say, but for some reason, you keep talking anyway.

#31     Jun 24, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Very well said, this kind of nonsense from liberals screws all of us, they like to pretend that we have some kind of choice, as if we could simply "OPT OUT" of their bad ideas, but between their vision of how life should work, and the right's vision of how life should work, the fact of the matter is that on top of taxes, the left is constantly fighting their hardest to make sure that every single thing we need to survive becomes more expensive, and is controlled by the government.....

And the most fucked up thing is that they are completely oblivious to the fact that the ideas they come up with always end up costing the average, every day person Insane amounts of money.....

#32     Jun 24, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Exactly. And who gets hurt the most by these liberal policies? The poor blacks and poor latinos. They can't afford to pay for food, gas or their utilities and the very people they vote for are the ones driving those costs up. And liberals know this and they know that those groups will never ever change their vote so they can continue to enslave them forever through the use or perpetual subsidies and welfare. What a nightmare.

#33     Jun 24, 2012
  4. Check your dosages. Maybe change your meds.

#34     Jun 24, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why is it when a liberal loses an argument all they can do is respond with non sequiturs? LOL.

#35     Jun 25, 2012
  6. What argument? Your babbling and making shit up as you go. Organic food is liberal and makes your food more expensive.... really?

#36     Jun 25, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

The green lobby is VERY liberal my friend and yes, they are driving up food costs. And no, I don't expect you to add anything intelligent so run along now...

#37     Jun 25, 2012
  8. She got owned? Really? What video did you see inside your head? If that's your definition of owned I hold it as further proof that your brain chemistry is off. Or maybe you're just stupid. "They" broke down ? WTF are you talking about? Maybe I missed that part. If Maddow favors the dems it's for good reason she does. She's a very smart woman and she knows the reps are either 1) for the rich only 2) religiously deluded/whacked 3)ignorant of science 4)will fuck up this country even more than Bush did given another chance.

Maher essentially agreed with her saying it's not the party, it's the current members of the GOP.

#38     Jun 25, 2012
  9. Maybe you give some concrete examples of this other than the ravings in your head and on right wing blogs.

#39     Jun 25, 2012
  10. The chemistry of your brothers ass is calling for your cock.

#40     Jun 25, 2012