Rachel Maddow got owned on Maher

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah recently on one of Mahers shows, he said something along the lines of "Obama is a bad ass ninja assassin" when he was talking about Obama's kill list, and the fact that he has quadrupled the amount of drone strikes in the middle east........

Yet Maher was so distraught by Bush that he got himself kicked off ABC for saying that we are more cowardly than Al Quaeda for using cruise missiles to kill our enemies, as opposed to flying planes into buildings....

No partisanship there hey?

#11     Jun 24, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

And how many times has Maher said that Wall Street owns the republican party when Wall Street got Obama elected!!!! How many fundraisers did Obama have with hedge funds? How many Goldman guys sitting on his cabinets? Obama is bought and paid for by Wall Street yet Chris Mathews and Maher continue to talk about how Obama is raising money from the common folk. Do they really believe this shit?

#12     Jun 24, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, these noble democrats, led by Obama, who are supposedly the champions of the little people, who were going to clean up all this wallstreet corruption somehow didnt prosecute a single person.....

They didnt even bother with Corzine, the most blatant criminal in history..... Yet they are supposedly the moral party who is in there implementing the laws so that big bad wallstreet can never cause a mess like this again....

Give me a break.....

I dont agree with "Michael Moore" on a single thing, but atleast he was willing to call out Obama on this shit....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hgVrUv9A3XE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Jun 24, 2012
  4. Did Bill Maher hit it on the nail when he said (check first vid): Repubs are extinct species, and it is now a party of mental patients?

Why didn't Bill use the term Retardicans? Some may even have try to vote for W. a third time!

#14     Jun 24, 2012
  5. Disagree max on gmo, if it has gmo put it on the label, period, simple.
    I don't want big corp. to decide what they think I need to know.

#15     Jun 24, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Fine by me, if a food is Genetically modified, slap a label on it in the grocery store outside of the box the food is being sold out of....Then let customers decide, If it was really that simple it would be a no brainer, but we all know where this is going.....Slowly but surely companies will have to list the EXACT amount of Genetically modified material in it, which then becomes a GIGANTIC expense...... And we all know that wont be good enough, cause people will still choose the cheaper food, which is genetically modified......

So then the Liberals are slowly but surely going to work towards eliminating genetically modified foods altogether, the fact of the matter is that their "free range eggs and chicken" arent exactly flying off the shelf,(pardon the pun) as no one wants to pay twice as much for the same product, so once they realise that their bone headed idea is not popular, there is going to be a lovely brand new set of rules banning this genetically modified stuff altogether......

The funny thing is I bet you think that this is absurd right? Would you have thought 10 years ago that people would have been trying to ban salt in restraunts and ban the size of pop you can drink? We are going the exact same way with this genetically modified food...... Genetically modified food has the potential to feed/save billions of people in starving countries, but of course, that doesnt matter to the eco nazi's cause its not natural.....

#16     Jun 24, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, one of the biggest liberal scams going is the idea of "organic food". Just slapping a label that says "organic" on a product is a license to double the price of that product and the funny thing is, the product is not even organic!!!!!

It's such bullshit. Liberals want to become food nazi's and control the business. The whole organic food industry is nothing but a way for liberals to make a fortune selling food that is EXACTLY the same, and in some cases, worse, then regular food.

It's such bullshit. Big government at work. Of course, the big joke of it all is, liberals claim to never believe what the government tells them anyway so now all of a sudden they are going to believe the labels on food?!?!?!?! Bwahahahaha. OK, whatever. Carry on...

#17     Jun 24, 2012
  8. We just have a different view, you trust big brother corp to look out for your best interest and I don't trust them to look out for me. To each his own.

#18     Jun 24, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wait...what?!?!!??! You want to put labels on products thereby trusting what the label says. Now you say you don't trust what the label says. So why the fuck should companies spend billions of dollars putting labels on food which you won't even believe anyway? Enlighten me please. Either you believe what is on there or you don't. The government will be the ones who have to so call regulate these labels. But wait, you don't trust big brother. So what the flying fuck?

#19     Jun 24, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

So do you actually believe that you free range chicken, and your non genetically modified foods, and your organic tomatoes will all be coming from the average every day farmer if the government mandates that ALL producers MUST sell it that way?

Hell do you even believe the shit you buy at the farmers market has ZERO Genetically modified shit in it?

#20     Jun 24, 2012