Race card played

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently it does to you. You're the guy who keeps mentioning it. As if it means you're automatically smarter than everyone else.

I used to work for a guy who had a son my age. He of course like his father was worth millions and he had PhD. Despite his wealth and "education" it was common knowledge and widely agreed he didn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain.

Point being, even IF you're as wealthy as you claim (on the internet no less) with no corroboration whatsoever. It doesn't mean jack fucking shit.

#31     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've been aware of Don as a member of ET for years. Admittedly never really paid much attention to him. I would have never figured him for such a lying dumb ass though. (if it is him)

#32     Nov 16, 2012
  3. It's about as probable for it to not be him as for the twilight zone to have been a documentary series.

I just picture him in his michael moore, nancy peelosi and racheal maddow:Ménage à trois pajama's.

#33     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Seriously, one has to wonder what else you hide from the world.

Are you a cross dresser?

#34     Nov 16, 2012
  5. Even he admits that his brother is the brains in the family.

#35     Nov 16, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Judging by his posts and almost complete lack of reading comprehension skills. I can certainly believe that.

#36     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Glad to see we're getting along. Still a bit confused by the obsession with Bright, but I'll leave that to the others I guess. Maybe ask him again.

l agree with you about being properly compensated for your education and work ethic. Both rare in today's world. Have you been impacted by your employer regarding cutbacks due to any health care changes?

#37     Nov 16, 2012
  8. jem

jem

If you are too dumb to notice that rockets and mortars do not equal spontaneous... you have no right to the the job.

If you are award rockets and mortars, and intel mean that your talking points are a lie... and you still lie to the american people... you have no right to the job.

any way you slice... lying to the american public like that disqualifies you from representing the american people as secretary of state.

Its not a race thing, its a morality thing.

#38     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unless of course the candidate is - a black female.

#39     Nov 16, 2012
  10. It's not a matter of cutbacks .
    It's a matter of not being paid for 30% of my time spent on govt compliance measures and supervisory role to ensure govt compliance of others.

My billable visit rate is up 70% since 5yrs ago but my net revenue is down 44% over the same time period.

It's better to hit my personal utility and then just go home :and that's exactly my plan for next year.

#40     Nov 16, 2012