Race card played

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly!

#21     Nov 16, 2012
  2. 1) You're fvcking kidding me . This is the argument you want to go with?

#22     Nov 16, 2012
  3. You're right. I should not have sounded so smug or uppity.

My point is that many of my friends, all worth a few million each, are all democrats. It's not a R or D thing to have wealth. It can be defined on how you spend it however. And, yes, I do have many rich R friends too. Go figure.

edit a bit: Were you going with the Red text about making more money? If so, just a fact, and yes, sorry for playing the 'rich card.'

#23     Nov 16, 2012
  4. That's funny I could say the exact same thing about one of your "pet" parasites.

#24     Nov 16, 2012
  5. I guess, since my pets all have 4 legs.

Do you get tired of the crap throwing? Would you prefer to discuss things as the intelligent person you are?

Was it you or Leap that was going to start trading full time at the end of the year? If you, how is that going? Are you able to quit the medical job? I'll be the first to apologize for the terrible things I've said about your lifestyle, was never my intent. Do you want to at least get along?

#25     Nov 16, 2012
  6. 1) Playing the rich mogul doesn't really square with your repeated attempts to deny WHO YOU ARE ,DON BRIGHT.

oops you forgot about that eh?

2)Obviously I find it quite encouraging you can be a demonstrable fricken idiot, and yet it won't prevent you from becoming a muli-millionaire as a trader .

:D :D :cool:

#26     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're claiming to make MORE than a million per year.

#27     Nov 16, 2012
  8. Of course, but does it really matter. Many do.

#28     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Believe it or not, there are many who make as much or more than Mr. Bright. Still not me, nor the other guys who I've been accused of being.

Still asking if you're willing to get along, debate as the person you are, a smart gentleman.

#29     Nov 16, 2012
  10. 1) You were the first to sling doo as far as I'm concerned but now that I step up and bury you in your own shit you want to change the tone.

2)I believe you are referencing myself.
    I'm still on track.

3) I can if I want to, I'm cutting back from a min of 50hrs /week to 10hrs to retain a base income.

4) What lifestyle? You mean the one where I work 12 hrs/day in socialized medicine pay my taxes ,advocate personal responsibility
    yet have azzholes on the net think my labor & education investment should be available to them free of charge (as a RIGHT ) regardless of the cost to me ?

5) We are getting along.

#30     Nov 16, 2012