Race card played

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

But it is true. And just because you lack either the intelligence and or intellectual honesty to recognize it. Doesn't make it untrue.

#11     Nov 16, 2012
  2. If "unqualified and untrustworthy " is sexist and racist, then "dumb black bitch" rolls of the tongue easier. why is everyone so polite these days when criticism is always "sexist and racist?

What irks me (its pervasive) is there is never a dialogue..

For instance,

"She is unqualified and untrustworthy"

In what way, what do you mean, can you explain further, why do you feel this way

Can we have some follow up?
    Nope.

"You're racist and sexist."

discussion over.

#12     Nov 16, 2012
  3. Wrong again, but nice talking points. Nice to see you're sticking with your old white guy, Ayn Rand, nonsense. I make more money in one year than you will in 10, but yet I voted for Obama. I pay more taxes, never took any type of aid, and yet voted for Obama. Not trying to dis-respect you or your job, just saying that your interpretation of facts are as empty as Romney's - when trying to justify the fact that he lost.

Didn't Gore win the popular vote too? Or was that Kerry? Nice to try to associate yourself with selective facts.

#13     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because a buffoon who keeps changing his ET alias says so?
    , And pray tell just how exactly would you know that?
    Which simply means you are of the bleeding heart cheerleaders of the parasite classes I mentioned. Which does not prove me wrong, it simply corroborates I'm right.
    "Justify" why he lost? WTF does that mean?

Huh? Obama barely won the popular vote, that's not a selective fact.

#14     Nov 16, 2012
  5. For the life of me I'll never understand this. How can someone who makes good money (Obviously it must take some knowledge, sweat, etc, to rake in the bucks), or CEO's or Buffetts vote for Obama?

I have one question for these CEO's and business leaders, would they even hire obama to work for them. What can that guy do? He hasn't exhibited one skill that I've seen. Obama could sell a shamwow but I don't see where he'd fit in any organizattion.

#15     Nov 16, 2012
  6. It's been said and proven many times that people start out as more democrat leaning, then when their in their small earnings years tend to reach out to Republican ideals, then when they achieve real financial success tend to go more democrat. Of course, there are many exceptions to this.

I have always been a social liberal, even 30 years ago when I made less than $250K or whatever. And have always been a fiscal conservative. I just don't buy into all the rhetoric and hate mongering from the right, never have. I guess I'm somewhat Libertarian, but I prefer to vote for winners. ''

Perhaps one day you'll see why, maybe not, it's a free country.

You seem like one of the few smart ones, and I'm glad to agree to disagree on some things.

#16     Nov 16, 2012
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Corruption rules. We don't quite buy and sell politicians on eBay, but we're closer to that than pure honesty and integrity.

#17     Nov 16, 2012

8. Hardly worth addressing, and yet expected drivel response. Barely won is still winning. Even though it didn't work when the SCOTUS got involved a while back.

Parasite class, now that's funny. My taxes alone would more than cover your total gross income.

#18     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Translation: you have no rebuttal
    Translation: I was right that it was not a "dramatic" win.
    Your reading comprehension is atrocious. I did not say YOU were the parasite class, moron.
    I said you're one of the bleeding heart cheerleaders of the parasite class. AND you keep proving me right
    1) Again, I ask how you supposedly know this?
    2) This is the internet dumb ass, everyone here belongs to MENSA, is hung like a horse, dates super models and trades limit position sizes.

#19     Nov 16, 2012
  10. Back to the race card. You know for certain that the individual in question is in no way qualifed when the race card is thrown out this fast. She must be appointed simply because she is a minority and a woman. No questions can be asked. No critique offered.
    What we must look at is why does Team Obama think she is right for the job? That's easy. She has shown her willingness to be the Baghdad Bob of his adminstration. She will sing the party line no matter how absurd. She will spew whatever line the Obama Ministry of Truth has come up with. She need not prove her loyalty in any other way. Qualifications for the job are irrelevant. Anyone who thinks differently is obvioulsy a racist/sexist white devil.

#20     Nov 16, 2012