Race card played?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Poor Chris, still trying to be relevant.

Chris Matthews lashed out at Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Monday in Tampa during a live "Morning Joe" segment, with the feisty MSNBC host accusing Mitt Romney and the GOP of playing the race card in their campaign against President Barack Obama.

"It is an embarrassment to your party to play that card," Matthews said. "This stuff about getting rid of the work requirement for welfare is dishonest, everyone's pointed out it's dishonest, and you are playing that little ethnic card there. You can play games and giggle about it, but the fact is your side is playing that card. You start talking about work requirements, everyone knows what game you're playing. It's a race card."

2. pspr

pspr

The ONLY race cards I have seen played in the last 10 years has come from the left. Obama even played the race card on Bill Clinton. How shamelessly liberals just pull racism out of the hat when it suits them.

3. wildchild

wildchild

The only embarrassment is Matthews himself. This guy has gone so far off the deep end its not even funny.

4. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S9m4kM3mHpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of more than a few of ET's liberals.

6. Mnphats

Mnphats

So the tingle feeling is gone?

7. Chris Mathews acts like he is on the payroll of the DNC.

8. pspr

pspr

God is going to deal with lying liberals harshly after death. I don't know where I'm going but if I'm stuck with them it would certainly be Hell for me.

9. TGregg

TGregg

Wow. Asking people to work for a living is now racist.

How far we've come.

Martin Luther King would be so proud of his followers.

10. Yannis

Yannis

From Planet Bizzaro

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#10     Aug 28, 2012