Rabbis' wives urge girls not to date or work with Arabs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

My best and oldest friend is a jew, but he does not practice and he does not "go on" about it. If he hadn't told me decades ago, in fact, I would not know today he is one. But, speaking practically, since he does not practice he is not actually a jew, all the blood purity and dna assertions notwithstanding. If there is no observable behavior, the label does not apply.

As for israel, it's not all joo, there are other religions there. And its despicable behavior is no more a reflection of true joodom than US imperialism is a reflection of true christendom.

#51     Dec 30, 2010
  2. what exactly would 'going on about it' entail?

Jews dont proselytize, unlike the born agains and dozens of other sects.

#52     Dec 30, 2010
  3. israel is to jooz what the usa is to christians?? LOL!! commie deductive logic, gotta love it...

#53     Dec 30, 2010
  4. I thought you were being sarcastic with the first line of this post and the pics, then you posted a website that I've posted many times and I figured it out. My bad.

#54     Dec 30, 2010
  5. LOL, how pathetic and predictable. Just about every single modern day uber-leftist antisemite claims that his best friend is a jew, has no idea what it means to be a jew (yes, you don't need to practice to remain a jew) and is extremely indignant of Israel's "despicable behavior" while completely "open minded" to the behavior of Israel's enemies, Islamists, theocracies and other third world dictatorships all over the world committing atrocities on a daily basis, including atrocities against Israel and the jews.

#55     Dec 30, 2010
  6. If all the non Jews made a decision to label accordingly:

Jewish=practitioners of Judaism...not a racial designation but a religious designation, just like Catholic, Buddhist, etc.

Semitic=racial term, based on genetic science.

Then we could clear up much of the madness.

I don't consider most of the atheistic Semites to actually be Jewish, and neither would most of the people if they were rational.

The good Jewish people, those who follow the laws of Moses and actually try to be good people are worthy of being called Jews.

The self centered atheistic Semites don't deserve to be called Jews...no matter how much they claim to deserve such designation.

It is curious by any measure how such a small group of people can have such influence over the masses in these matters...and I blame the masses not the small group...as the masses are weak and stupid enough to be bamboozled on a regular basis.

In any case, anyone but a racist believes it the manner in which a person lives their life that counts...not who their ancestors were.

#56     Dec 30, 2010
  7. It's not up to you to dictate how Jews define themselves. In fact, the jewish religion defines itself partially ancestrally through the maternal line. Similar to the way that muslims define their ancestry through the paternal line. If a child has a muslim father, then he is "born a muslim", if not, then he has to assume the faith... Yet I notice no symmetrical critique of Muslims, hmm.. wonder why that is, LOL!!!

So, since one following the jewish religion must recognize that the only ways to be jewish are to convert, or to be born to a jewish mother, NOT by "following the jewish religion, you really have no point, once again... LOL!!!

#57     Dec 30, 2010
  8. Let's say Timothy McVeigh defined himself as a patriot.

Does that mean we have to agree?

If the SDS or the Black Panthers of the 60's defined themselves as patriots, do we have to agree with their self definition?

If the John Birch Society members label themselves as "true Americans" do we have to agree with them?

No, no, and no.

And people don't have to agree with, nor accept the way in which people label themselves.

The rational method is to label oneself as Jewish based on religion, and Semitic based on blood lines.

They are not the same...and the masses are idiots for allowing a small group to not only set the terminology which is irrational, but dominate the conversation.

Early Christians were not of the white race...so do we define white Christians as not actually Christians because of their different racial heritage than the early Christians?

Nope, we know anyone can be a Christian based on their personal religions choice.

Race is fixed, belief system is not fixed...so using the same terminology is not only confusing, but inaccurate scientifically.

The Jews are not a special people, any more than Christians, Buddhists, atheists, etc.

I see no valid reason to grant them special privilege in designation on a larger societal scale.

Hold them to the same standards as anyone else...would actually be the American way...

Good Jews practice Judaism and try to follow the laws of Moses. Just like good Christians practice Christianity and try to follow the path of Jesus Christ.

Atheist Semites can call themselves Jews, who would stop them...but it doesn't mean reasonable people have to do the same...

#58     Dec 30, 2010
  9. LOL, it just goes to show the ignorance of the antisemitic uber-leftist fringe I was talking about in my previous post:

a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox.

And guess what, it is what it is, it's the definition of being a jew and no one on the planet gives a shit what you think about it and whether you agree.

#59     Dec 30, 2010
  10. It doesn't matter what your opinion is, it only matters what the opinions of Jews are regarding Jewish identity. The Jewish religion holds that anyone born to a Jewish mother, or who undergoes a conversion to Judaism is Jewish. They need not actively practice the Jewish religion to be Jewish. It's not for you to decide who is or is not Jewish.

Jews have no "special rules" or standards, that left wing bullshit. The delusional left wing mind set asserts that any group of people who achieve at higher rates than other group, only do so because they have somehow been conferred some social advantage over other groups. Of course the fact is they have just out performed other groups. Same with the mythical 'white privilege' . Left wingers have conspiracy theories about how such groups achieve at greater levels because of some secret advantage, when the truth is they simply out perform other groups and are more successful than other groups, on average. This is why decade after decade of "affirmative action" has done nothing, because it has nothing to do with 'jewish advantages' or 'white privilege'.

#60     Dec 30, 2010