Rabbis' wives urge girls not to date or work with Arabs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Except for QE2, I think Bernanke is doing a fine job. Obama & the Democrats are the ones screwing up this nation. [​IMG]

#41     Dec 30, 2010
  2. Be careful. If killing infidels is in the Quran, killing infidels is not radical, just like wife beating is not radical, according to a judge in Oklahoma. [​IMG]

#42     Dec 30, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

You are an idiot. The vast majority of western muslims are good people and they do not believe in the extremist bullshit coming out of the middle east.

#43     Dec 30, 2010
  4. It's always nice to be able to update my ignore list with a few more Nazi sympathizers. Thanks for the public service.
    The Internet is interesting, from the POV of realizing that there are maybe 10 unprejudiced people on the entire planet, and I married one of them.
    Everyone else just jumps to conclusions about billions of people's cultures and religions based on mere anecdotes and what they read in the newspaper, or worse, on the Internet. Instead of people getting better informed via the Internet, they just seem to swallow whole the most outlandish, nutty nonsense.
    It does explain why the markets are actually easier than I would expect, though. Not a lot of critical, objective thought going on out there.

#44     Dec 30, 2010
  5. Statistics say you'll divorce her. [​IMG]

#45     Dec 30, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Do you mind telling me who you think are the nazi sympathiser? Id be willing to bet you think the nazi sympathisers are the ones sticking up for jewish people, since you are a liberal, which is quite comical if you ask me.

#46     Dec 30, 2010
  7. And sleeper cells are a work of fiction, eh? [​IMG]

#47     Dec 30, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

There is 2,454,000 muslims living in the united states, there was what maybe 100 arrests last year, how many sleeper cells do you believe exist?

Like i said the vast majority of western muslims are good people.

#48     Dec 30, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

This is true, and I've said as much myself before. If a large number of the 1+ billion muslims on this planet were as zealous as the taliban, we'd have a real problem on our hands. Hell, we'd likely be extinct.

Around here, the muslims are hockey moms and the dads drive trucks, work security, etc. Their kids, thankfully, keep Taco Bell open.

#49     Dec 30, 2010
  10. LOL, I admire your open minded attitude. Too bad you don't apply it to Jooz and Israel, only to your own ilk (commies, liberals) or temporary allies (islamists, nazis).

#50     Dec 30, 2010