Rabbis' wives urge girls not to date or work with Arabs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Are you two Nazis going to suck each other off next? This is just another example of liberal bigotry.

#31     Dec 30, 2010
  2. In Spain, they allied themselves with the power house of the time (Muslims) against the will of the people, after the Muslims were expelled, their asses was handed to them. In Russia, the allied themselves with the power house of the time (Tsar) against the will of the people, after the Tsar was toppled, their asses were handed to them. In Present US of A, apparently, they allied themselves with the Neocon/ Neonazi against the will of the people of the United States......

#32     Dec 30, 2010
  3. LOL!!! Funny, a glimpse into the genocidal fantasy of an islamonazi... All you forgot was the 72 virgins... LOL!!! You guys sure are some twisted fucks. Too bad you can't get your history right...

#33     Dec 30, 2010
  4. I love you man! above all, I love the fact that you, the one advocating race purity, is a major subscriber to the zionist ideology. Bird of a feather I guess. keep on enlightening us about race purity you fucking zionist monkey.

#34     Dec 30, 2010
  5. If you can hold it together long enough to construe a statement which makes sense, I'll be happy to respond to it. Good luck with that.

#35     Dec 30, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

What are you implying? Are you implying that hitler had it right?

#36     Dec 30, 2010
  7. I didnt say the story wasnt true, you twat.

#37     Dec 30, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Thats an awfully bold assumption since i am a blonde haired blue eyed, mennonite, of german decent whose grandparents and parents moved to canada during world war 2.

And no i am not actually a mennonite my parents were both raised that way and gave up on it long before they had me.

#38     Dec 30, 2010
  9. Must be because they are genetically superior, right?

I mean, what other "logical" reason could be found, right?

#39     Dec 30, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

What I can explain is this, Jewish people through many years of persecution decided to take a much different path then fundamentalist muslims did. They decided to work incredibly hard and educate themselves, in order to succeed in a normal civilization, where as fundamentalist Muslims decided to keep their people living in the stoneage, and now when Jewish people are doing well in civilization muslim extremists cant stand it.

Quite frankly i admire most westernised muslims as the second generation ones are often times much more successful then western whites are. The same goes for Jewish people I admire their work ethic. You see a disproportionate number of both jews and western muslims that are succesful due to work ethic, when i go out with alot of my muslim friends here in toronto, there is a disproportionate number of doctors and accountants and lawyers in their midst, the same can not be said about the fundamentalist muslims living in the middle east.

What you dont see is alot of succesful muslims in fundmamentalist extremist muslim countries, where they intentionally keep their people living in the stone age to maintain power.

#40     Dec 30, 2010