R.I.P. Smurfy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pekelo, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Banning someone on his birthday? That is just MEAN.....

[​IMG]

Peace be with you Smurf, you were entertaining and annoying at the same time. The death channel entry was actually a good idea. If you see VN, say hi for me....

2. He got banned again??

What did it?

Was it the spamming?

3. Never mind, Baron posted a detailed explanation. Too bad for Smurf.

4. wha? what explanation?

why has surfy been banned?

5. The reference is to a thread titled "Spam??"

Surf wrote me offline with his POV on it -

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:55 PM, dave g <############@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't get it, I am not selling anything, only linking my articles on Yahoo or TM that provide solid educational material for the most part._ What's the difference between linking to any article on Bloomberg, Yahoo, or the Journal or the articles I write directly??__

Elite_Trader and marketsurfer are a symbiotic relationship,_ I provide content for free in exchange for exposure to my material._ I don't understand the banning.

6. Surf adds -

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:59 PM, dave g <############@gmail.com> wrote:

Furthermore, Elite benefits not only by the amount of content provided but by the millions of page views created at no charge. This clearly outweighs any benefit created by a $1000.00 month banner add. I am at a loss as to the logic.

7. That's too bad. :(

He was such a nice guy, and his trades were an almost gauranteed fade. Along with his witty commentary, he made ET a rather amusing place to visit.

Oh well, another one bites da dust!

8. Place won't be the same. Surfer, aka D. Badboy, aka "Real Life Ziggy" was sure fun to rip on. 'Course, we all know he will be (is) back soon enough! :D

[​IMG]