R.I.P. Fred Foresight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by der_kommissar, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Sadly, he left us with this final post

Frederick Foresight
    I wonder what the chances are that Melania didn't vote for Trump. Apparently, The Donald is equally curious:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

His love for Hillary was so strong, I'm afraid his head exploded upon hearing the election results.

FortuneTeller, fhl and Tom B like this.
  2. I doubt FF will ever be gone.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He'll be back, if not under his current puppet then with his 5th consecutive one. Hell, he could be here already.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  4. wishing a living person some obtiuaries is something in the "bizarre" mindset.

Let's hope that Frederick Foresight continues to grace the P&R forum of his presence, as we all need all kind of opinions here so that we can at least compare opinions.

Let's remember Trump won with less than 25% or registered voters, and only 0.6% on his main opponent.
    Trump did not win because he was America 's choice, but because Americans refuse to go and vote. Big difference.

5. Are you telling me Freddie has turned into a big chicken and walked across the road away from ET? If so, then God Bless America. Let's Make America Great Again!!

Ditch likes this.
  6. Did Fred really leave? I clicked on his name and he limits who can see his profile. What did he have to hide?

7. Trump won because he was America's choice for those who took the time to vote. I believe if voters would of went out 100% it would of been a landslide for Trump.

Good1 likes this.
  8. Ditch

Ditch

WeToddDid2 likes this.