R.I.P. Brass

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 14, 2012.

1. First off, Marketsurfer is NOT an anonymous user. Just about everyone on this site knows his name and his background (he is very forthcoming about all of his endeavours).

Secondly, the guy hosts events in person...IOW, Brass knows who he is and follows him around from thread to thread and acts as his usual annoying self.

btw, he's also admitted that one (or maybe both) of his previous aliases were banned for the same exact reason.

Maybe that answers your question (although I sincerely doubt you even wanted your question answered).

#51     Oct 15, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Surf is not anonymous. His real name has been publicly displayed all over this site. Brass knows "exactly" who he is. Brass is a stalker. Period.

#52     Oct 15, 2012
  3. Weird, posted the same thing at the same time.:eek:

#53     Oct 15, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

We must be using the same bullshit meter.

[​IMG]

#54     Oct 15, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

We probably should keep this thread alive, for posterity of course.

#55     Oct 15, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Luke, be respectful and leave some flowers. :)

[​IMG]

#56     Oct 15, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Here is my contribution to Brass' funeral..... :D

[​IMG]

#57     Oct 15, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ha! I knew someone would post that. I figured Luke would be the first one. :)

#58     Oct 15, 2012
  9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

#59     Oct 15, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

He searched faster than me or I would have. Maybe I can find one of someone taking a dump on a headstone. :)

#60     Oct 15, 2012