R.I.P. Brass

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 14, 2012.

1. you have to be kidding....Did you used to watch Hannah Montana..Ha ha ha:D

#41     Oct 14, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That was his thumb in his mouth? I thought I saw a pair of hanging gonads. LOL

#42     Oct 14, 2012
  3. I'm done with this thread.Best wishes Brother Brass

#43     Oct 14, 2012
  4. good thing I believe in reincarnation.

I wonder how long it will take?

brass is wayy too addicted to US politics to stay gone long. the only way i see him being gone longer than a month is if his boy obama gets beaten by R/R ticket.

#44     Oct 14, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Oh, that's right Democrats prefer under age boys. I forgot.

#45     Oct 14, 2012
  6. That would make sense...since we know the guy is online 24/7 spamming this site with his fanboy articles. In between those posts, I bet it leaves time for his "other activities".

Glad to hear we got rid of that royal POS, Brass. I sure as hell wouldn't miss the other welfare queen either.

#46     Oct 14, 2012
  7. Like Max said, the only reason a thirty-something would know about Katy Perry and Justin Bieber is either: a) they have kids (he doesn't) or b) he's definitely trying to score with underage girls.

Just more proof of what a degen the guy really is.

#47     Oct 14, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm just not quite done with this one yet. :)

Imagining brASS sitting in front of his ancient laptop trying to figure out a new handle and how he is going to conceal his snarky and detestable character is absolutely hilarious.

I would just like to savor this moment for a little longer lol.

Bump. :D

#48     Oct 15, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Well, if he is honest he will just create his new username out of his old one. Just drop the 'B'. That way everyone will know who they are dealing with.

#49     Oct 15, 2012
  10. Thanks, I thought I was the only one wondering this.

#50     Oct 15, 2012