R.I.P. Brass

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 14, 2012.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

PS47 needs to pay attention in class and work a little harder on his 7th grade English grammar lessons.

Llistening to Katy Perry will do that to you.

#21     Oct 14, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Banned 3 times at least:

Thunderdog
    Gabfly
    Brass

What next, Thundergass? :D

#22     Oct 14, 2012
  3. Just exactly what kind of parent thinks this is okay?

[​IMG]

#23     Oct 14, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

So, if I see a couple posts by RCG, who I think has me on ignore, and I post a nasty comment about his posts on a couple threads, that will make me a stalker, too?

Geez they might as well ban me now because I can't stop myself from slamming his stupid posts. :D

#24     Oct 14, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, how bout "Thundergayass"

#25     Oct 14, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Probably the same kind of parent who thinks it is ok for ak47 to take their underage daughter on dates to katy perry concerts.....

#26     Oct 14, 2012

7. Stalker Alert !!!

Troll Alert !!!

If stalking gets you banned bpcnabe should have been banned a long time ago .

#27     Oct 14, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No, actually they (mods) expect us to do the right thing which is to put someone on ignore rather than follow them around and thread-crap etc. I do the same thing as you however. When someone quotes RCG and I find the quote to be irretrievably stupid I just say what I'm thinking. I guess that doesn't count as stalking particularly if it is done in P&R or CC.

Brass must have done his stalking in the trading forums. I never actually saw it occur but I must say that I like Surf.

#28     Oct 14, 2012

9. I see ak has a target age group, and people say I'm the pervert:confused:

#29     Oct 14, 2012
  10. Phew! that's a relief ,cause I stalk myself all the time.

#30     Oct 14, 2012