Quran is Zionist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bakinec, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Driving a cab? khahahahahahahaha! I shit more money in a day than your whole trailer park makes in a decade. :D

#11     Feb 23, 2011

2. and to think you are the best and brightest of what we consider the cockroaches of humanity (ie palestinian).

#12     Feb 23, 2011
  3. Here comes another low lifer. All I need to do is to be better than you, and believe you me, it does not take much. Do not assume that I have not been reading your puke. Another typical stupid zionist and another one to be added to the list.

#13     Feb 24, 2011
  4. ooh ooh what list am I on?what list? did I win a prize?

Well, I will grant you this much you are aces at comic relief.

Unfortunately, I think you are for real.

#14     Feb 24, 2011
  5. Coming from a guy who named himself after Superboy? Are you guys stupid? How is smallville Kal-El? Khahahahahahahaha.

As for the prize, you won a holly spit square in your face monkey. Run with it to the bank...It will be worth something one day.

#15     Feb 24, 2011
  6. Well...if the palestinians do not like the wisdom of the Torah, the Bible or the Quran, maybe they should listen to the wisdom of this guy and finally understand why they are really in the place they are at.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CJeKS0gNz48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Feb 24, 2011
  7. Do you want to dialogue, or even debate, or do you want to act like the rest of the idiotic zionist monkeys on this forum who think that by them being hostile they would turn me off or shut me off. I am willing if you are.

#17     Feb 24, 2011
  8. Bakinec

Bakinec

1. It's not my translation.

2. Those 3 translations are officially accepted by USC's Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement as good, and either one of them is used in almost all translations of the Quran you can find in America, whether online or not.

3. I was making a logical deduction based on the Quran only:

Allah tells in that Sura (chapter) that he told the Hebrews that they will make mischief on earth TWICE, and then says that they were punished TWICE, and then He says that when the Second punishment (warning) comes to pass, He will gather the Hebrews as a mingled crowd out of various nations.

Is that too hard to understand? I invite anyone to argue this interpretation, if they can. I bet they won't, because that is the only logical deduction one can make when reading those verses and connecting them.

Add to that the notable fact that there are no verses in the Quran that contradict the existence/re-emergence of Israel, and that it is in line with the prophecies of both the Old and New Testaments (which is a rare event given the significant differences between the two).

#18     Feb 28, 2011
  9. 1. It's not my translation.

It was not the translation you posted?

Did someone else log on with your account?

2. Those 3 translations are officially accepted by USC's Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement as good, and either one of them is used in almost all translations of the Quran you can find in America, whether online or not.

So USC probably accepts the King James translation, or some other translation...but they are just translations...not known to be accurate of the writer's meaning nor intent.

Do you know that something is nearly always lost in each translation? How many times has what we read been translated, and where is the original?

Without the original...PFFFFT...

Seriously, we have the original US Constitution on line available to everyone in English, and we can't get complete agreement on what it means...

http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Lost-Translation/168880

3. I was making a logical deduction based on the Quran only:

Allah tells in the Quran that he told the Hebrews that they will make mischief on earth TWICE, and then says that they were punished TWICE, and then he says that when the Second punishment (warning) comes to pass, he will gather the Hebrews as a mingled crowd out of various nations.

Is that too hard to understand? I invite anyone to argue this interpretation, if they can. I bet they won't, because that is the only logical deduction one can make when reading those verses and connecting them.

Add to that the notable fact that there are no verses in the Quran that contradict the existence/re-emergence of Israel.

"I was making a logical deduction based on the Quran."

You are assuming facts not in evidence, as you are working from some translation of the Quran, not the original.

Additionally, how do you know of any reference to Israel being literal or figurative?

You don't. Nobody does. Which is why you see people arguing over what the same religion means.

So we have Suni and Shites killing each other...we have Catholics and Protestants killing each other...

The real foolishness of the non religious person to play the game your playing, is that most every religion tells their followers that the truth of a scripture is only revealed to the truly faithful who have surrendered to God...and I am just speculating that you are not Mulsim, nor truly faithful to the religion when reading any particular version of Islam. The concept of actual truth being revealed to the faithful by God is part of most religions.

I am not Muslim, nor Christian, but I believe in the freedom of religion for every man.

Look, how would Christians or Jews react if some Muslims began to tell Jews and Christians what and how the Bible should be interpreted?

I always laugh when I hear non Muslims say they know what the Quran and/or Muslim really means and thinks...

#19     Feb 28, 2011
  10. Bakinec

Bakinec

It's not my translation, as in "I DID NOT TRANSLATE THAT FROM ARABIC TO ENGLISH MYSELF".

Please do tell Muslims that what they are reading is probably not really what it was originally. See what I'm getting at? Quran is the unchanged word of God, is one of the core beliefs of Islam.

It is widely accepted within Islam that there were multiple version of the Quran, until the third Caliph Uthman decided to burn all other versions and leave only one (the "ancestor" of modern copies of Quran).

You're missing the point of this thread, My point is not to investigate what the original Quran said, how it said it, what might have changed, what didn't, blah blah blah blah...[you can make up a 100 reasons here].

My point was to take the currently accepted translations of the Quran, widely read by most Muslims (at least English-speaking), and show them a contradiction between what they believe and what their holy book says.

There is no reason to believe that the Arabic version doesn't say the same thing, unless you're to believe that there was a conspiracy between all three translators (Picktal, Yusuf-ali, and Shakir) to give false meaning to the original Arabic verses.

If you're looking for the most original copy of Quran, if you could somehow get access to the Samarkand copy of the Quran, that would be the oldest preserved copy.

#20     Feb 28, 2011