QuoteTracker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by shneed, Mar 19, 2002.

1. shneed

shneed

Does anyone know which company will provide data for QT that will enable level 2 quotes, not just Island open book, but the actual level 2 screen?

Thanks,
    shneed

2. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

QT has a thread on Yahoo. Best to ask there.

3. Fohat

Fohat

Yes. Datek, RJT and Stockwatch.

Fohat

4. Don't forget MarketFeed. In my opinion, they are the best level I quote provider for QT....I tried StockWatch for about 1 day and cancelled. Datek is OK for a backup....

As for Level II, I use Datek...but I don't really need Level II for my trading style, which is why I don't feel a need to pay a premium for that data. If I was going to pay for Level II and continue using QT, I'd definitely go with MarketFeed....

5. shneed

shneed

peace,
    I went on their website, I didn't see anything there regarding level 2, do you know if they offer level 2 data feed for a price?

Thanks,
    shneed

6. Tony Mase

Tony Mase

shneed,

MarketFeed does offer Level II data feed for QuoteTracker.

Unless something has changed in the 3 months or so since I subscribed to MarketFeed, first you subscribe to their Level I service, which can be done online. Then you e-mail them asking them to upgrade your subscription to include Level II.

I am currently paying MarketFeed about $62.00 a month for Level I and Level II service combined, which includes exchange fees.

I hope this helps.

Tony