QuoteTracker---Prices to double.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by BSAM, Aug 21, 2009.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

FFS, I can't believe there are 9 pages about this...if you like the software, pay the damn increase of 7 bucks...is your time not worth more than that?

#51     Aug 25, 2009
  2. BSAM

BSAM

(Speeeee.....It's not about the seven dollars. It's about the tactic and obvious motive.---Relax.)

#52     Aug 25, 2009
  3. Agreed 100%.

These must be people that are still on dial-up, and refuse to pay $49.95 per month to get in the "game" with a high speed broadband connection.

Must be a conspiracy against the "little guy".
    :D

#53     Aug 25, 2009
  4. Thanks for stating the obvious BSAM ... I see Landis82 is back with his ususal dickhead routine.

That guy will never learn. :(

#54     Aug 25, 2009
  5. akeserla

akeserla

I understand, I would feel the same too..

#55     Aug 25, 2009
  6. l2tradr

l2tradr

I got that. All I'm saying is that if I were a client (which I'm not) I wouln't spend a ridiculous amount of time disecting all the reasons behind it etc. If it made sense to keep it, I would. That's all. In the end, they're running a business, and it might (time will tell) make good business sense to take these actions.

Anyway, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers over this. Good trading to you.

:)

#56     Aug 25, 2009
  7. See, now you're just looking like someone who wants to troll the thread.

#57     Aug 25, 2009
  8. l2tradr

l2tradr

Bud, I don't have the patience to get into a pissing contest here. I said what I had to say on the subject. I see you don't agree. So be it.

#58     Aug 25, 2009
  9. Once again, I see that you have conveniently run-away from your "twisted" claim and are unable to define the word optimal without it being connected in anyway whatsoever to the cost of Quotetracker.

Face it.
    You are a CLOWN.
    And a "cheap" one at that!
    :p

#59     Aug 25, 2009
  10. I would think it would be obvious (even to a troll like you). :p

Guess not. :D

#60     Aug 25, 2009