QuoteTracker permanent bug

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by stock777, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Jerry Medved had like 100 alias fake profiles on elite trader. He use to make them every time somebody had something bad to say about his software. Jerry Medved had to pretend that he was somebody else and stick up for himself since nobody else would. LOL!

I bet CONR and Version777 are some of Jerry's profiles. LOL. Jerry Medved had hundreds of them. He even made a fake poll and and commented on his own poll with all his fake profiles.

I'm sure there will be more of Jerry Medved's fake profiles coming out from nowhere to stick up for himself.

#41     Mar 3, 2007
  2. chartie

chartie

#1 - Says who they’re unmarried? Don’t know about Jerry, but there're many of us saw the pictures of Mike’s proud (and cute :) ) son.

#2 – They didn’t even live in the same town, only the same state.

#3 – Have you ever lived and/or traveled together with your brother (doubt if you have any), or father or uncle or nephew for that matter?

#4 – Jerry and Mike Medved are BROTHERS!!

BTW, I have nothing against gay people. Just couldn’t stand such a pumpkin-head.

#42     Mar 3, 2007
  3. chartie

chartie

Prove it or get busted yourself.

#43     Mar 3, 2007
  4. Catoosa

Catoosa

Such slanderous statements and assumptions discredit anything you have said, can say, or will say. You need to be marked to forewarn others of your verbal abuse. Sorry, but I can not stand aside and say nothing.

Catoosa

#44     Mar 3, 2007
  5. LOL! Of course you can't stand aside and say nothing. I hit a soft spot in you when I mentioned gay people. Gay's stick up for gays. LOL. And who cares if you are gay anyways. I don't. If you are gay, then that is your business. LOL. Toodles Mr. Rogers.

#45     Mar 3, 2007
  6. wow this thread went downhill faster than the spooz on Tues.

#46     Mar 4, 2007
  7. Sure dude... Jerry and Mike are gay brothers. That makes as much
    sense as you having an IQ above 50...:p

#47     Mar 4, 2007
  8. #48     Mar 11, 2007
  9. Quotetracker is a wonderful product with top-notch technical support. It is very sad to see the Medved's, who have done such a wonderful job on QT, subjected to the type of disgusting abuse in this thread. I doubt that the troll spewing this poison is even a trader at all.

#49     Mar 11, 2007
  10. jimrockford - agreed.

A note to all, the Medved's contacted me directly regarding this bug and sent me an unreleased beta to address it. This was unsolicited help based upon my earlier post diagnosing the issue (see page 6). I really find it amazing the level of support they have provided to me in this instance and many others.

#50     Mar 11, 2007