Quotetracker now $14 per month for InteractiveBrokers

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by swtrader, Sep 22, 2009.

1. tradestation is running a promotion right now. free platform until 2010. might be a chance to check them out.

#11     Sep 22, 2009
  2. You can't be serious.
    There was a HUGE 14-page thread on this a whole month ago.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173861&highlight=Quotetracker

By the way, if you pay the yearly subscription fee ahead of time, it comes to a piddly $3.00 a month increase, or .10 cents a day.

Get real people!
    Quotetracker and Jerry Medved is still a great value!
    :cool:

#12     Sep 22, 2009
  3. not when you can get nijatrader for free

i was set up and switched in 30 minutes:D

#13     Sep 22, 2009
  4. How good is the ninja trader software ? When you say it's free , you use it only for charting then and still trade through your broker's platform riight ?

#14     Sep 22, 2009
  5. I've since learned the answer to the above question is yes, for anyone in a similar situation.

#15     Sep 22, 2009
  6. lwlee

lwlee

It's inevitable that TD Ameritrade will stop supporting IB. They are competing brokers. What's the point of building software for your competitors?

It's a shame, I've gotten very used to QT. IB's chart are not very good. I have AmiBroker but it's also worse than QT.

I would go with TradeStation but I'm not trading daily now and don't think I can justify the $99/month fee.

#16     Sep 22, 2009
  7. #17     Sep 22, 2009
  8. it's not surprising that looking at more than one time frame would leave you confused

just 6 more posts to go and you will have a full 8000 posts of useless shit

8000 times 10 minutes per post (reading thread, and responding) = 80,000 minutes

/60 = 1,333 hours

/40 hour week = 33.3

33.3 40hr work weeks you've spent in the last 3 years, making a public ass of yourself on this messageboard, with your stupid comments

and that's just on this site alone

get a life

#18     Sep 22, 2009
  9. Eeewwww... looks like I struck a nerve.

ALL this from the idiot that is unable to pony-up an extra $36 a year for Quotetracker. Sounds like you are the one that needs to get a LIFE!

I've seen some real CHEAP people on ET before, but you take the cake!
    Let me guess, you must be "trading" out of your parents basement on dial-up, right? :D

#19     Sep 22, 2009
  10. it's an extra $168 a year, pin head, and with ninijatrader for free, up and running in less than 25 minutes, a completely unnecessary expense

you dont build wealth by throwing money away

i'm sure that too, is over your head

#20     Sep 22, 2009