Quotetracker: New EOD Scanner!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Landis82, Sep 2, 2008.

1. New "End of Day" scanner has just been released on August 29th, 2008.

Numerous technical as well as fundamental scans . . . based on price, volume, gaps, moving average cross-overs, 3-day patterns, MACD cross-overs, bullish/bearish candlestick patterns, bullish/bearish closes within 10% of either high/low, new highs on double volume, etc.

Yet another powerful feature for QUOTETRACKER by Jerry Medved. And to think that this charting/quote platform is actually FREE to Ameritrade users ( includes 20-days of intra-day data), or $7.00 per month to others ( 10-days of intra-day data) is simply amazing!

http://www.quotetracker.com/beta/

:cool:

2. awesome will check it out.

3. Fantastic job! The developer is a genious.

Will the scanner be included in the free version also or made available only to the subscription base?

Alex

4. I JUST NEW THEY WERE WORKING ON SMTHG BIG!!!

was tooooo quiet

:p

5. The screener is based off a tool that TD Amertirade has called "Advanced Analyzer".

6. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

the scanner only displays 3 ticker symbols (out of say 20 or 30) for each scan even if your copy is registered and pay each month. you need to have a td ameritrade account to see all the rest of the tickers. pretty lame.

7. Darshan

Darshan

How do I access this software???? I have a TDameritrade account...

8. Download Quotetracker.

www.quotetracker.com

It's FREE for anyone with a TD Ameritrade account. You will find the End of Day Scanner under "Tools" on your main portfolio page.

:cool: