Quote Of The Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 12, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) on Friday tweeted out the slogan for what he said would be his new campaign bumper sticker, which combines two hot-button conservative issues into one controversial sound bite.

Our campaign bumper sticker: If babies had guns, they wouldn't be aborted.
    — Rep. Steve Stockman April 12, 2013

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Which is why Texas is the last real State in America!

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I like it. Are there enough intelligent thinking people left in the US to get it, and make a difference?

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well, basically depends on where you live/were born and raised.

Not on the left coast.

Not in the north east.

Not in Illinois, Minnesota, etc.,

Basically, the mid west, Montana, Wyoming, the south of course, and no question, Texas.

Problem is there are common sense people out there who lost some common sense by thinking "but my vote won't count." My ex-Wife is a perfect example. She's not into gun control, is pro life, no nonsense, etc., and to top it off, smoking hot. Lol!!! But she won't vote as her vote "won't count.":(

5. pspr

pspr

A lot of conservatives stayed home in the last election. And, the ones I talk to are more delusioned now than ever. They don't like what they see so they are just going to go on with their life and ignore politics.

6. I live in Texas and I voted for Obama even though I knew it didn't matter. Most of my friends vote republican or at least they say they do but are much more moderate than the party radicals leading the republicans. They are only radicals when talking politics but in actions they are middle of the road like most Americans. I don't see the far right getting any stronger unless they move to the middle, that's where most of us are at.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And we burn because of that kind of thinking. Our Founding Fathers would have came out to vote, fight, with the flu, cancer, heart problems, even the damned clap, etc., They WERE the REAL Americans we were MEANT to be. The rest? Fuck em!