Quite the Admission

Discussion in 'Politics' started by elderado, Jul 10, 2021.

1. elderado

elderado

2. UsualName

UsualName

Calling a woman a bitch makes you seem like a pathetic man. What kind of home were you raised in. Trash.

Nine_Ender, Tony Stark and Cuddles like this.
  3. You might want to direct that comment to some of the women on Skankala's staff or in her circle.

Reports are that they have called her worse and continue to do so.

And you know, all women are to be believed. Such as when Tara Reade called Biden a sexual assaulter and Skank reared up and said she believed her.

Harris is running a shit show. Show me even a dem that says otherwise. Oh, okay, her chief of staff and Donna Brazille. Okay. I will give ya that because I am a giver. Starts getting sparse beyond that.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    elderado and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  4. SabreMan

SabreMan

Calling that whore a bitch is an insult to dogs.

We all know how she slept her way up the political ladder.

elderado and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

How did she sleep her way up the political ladder?

6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

We all know you are extremely ignorant from this post of yours. Insulting successful women often comes with that territory. Funny how if a man dates a successful woman they are rarely accused of doing it for their career. It's like a woman supposedly can't have a career and a personal life it attracts attention from low lifes like you.

TreeFrogging your way through life isn't going to help you.

7. UsualName

UsualName

Speaking like the way you do is only a reflection on how you were raised, and how you treat your wife and children- if you could even get a woman.

Tony Stark likes this.
  8. UsualName

UsualName

Ive been pretty clear on the actual job Harris is doing but I have no patience for men who disrespect women. They’re trash.

9. LacesOut

LacesOut

LOL. You are a beta cuck.
    100% single…

10. Biden would fall into such a category then.

Trash, he said.

I presume that you count sexual assault as being "disrespect."

#10     Jul 11, 2021