Quite interesting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by universaltrader, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Mvic

Mvic

Maybe to give us unbelievers the surprise of our lives :D

#11     Apr 3, 2007
  2. The unbelievers make me curious. Where do they think we are going after we die? Thats what religion is all about, faith.

#12     Apr 3, 2007
  3. "The unbelievers make me curious."

Fwiw, if your interested, google superstition and religion. seems the unbelievers end up being superstitious.

#13     Apr 3, 2007
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Being a good person I would like to believe in your fairy tale of heaven. I find absoluetely no evidence to support such a belief.

As far as I know when you die that is it so make the most of life.

#14     Apr 4, 2007
  5. THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA OF RELIGION MY FRIEND, TO HAVE FAITH. Faith is just a strong belief and you don't need evidence. Isn't the bible enough evidence and the three religions that are so similar which would be Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. I mean my main question to the non believers is what do you think of everything. You think we just came here and there is no greater force that created us? Well im sorry but that doesn't work for me. And can you explain that last sentence that you wrote I do not understand it?

#15     Apr 4, 2007
  6. Mvic

Mvic

It is hardly likely that people who have the mental fortitude to be skeptical of attractive, comforting, and aggrandizing fairy tales that are simply accepted by the majority of society and are heavily socialized would not also be equally skeptical of loosely held (by the population) supersitions. I think you are confusing people who do not belive in a main stream religion but believe in some other fairy tale(ie pagans etc) with people who believe that there is nothing beyond the human realm. Only difference between pagans, sun worshipers, kool aid drinkers etc is numbers, story line, and fanatiscism, they are all people who need something more than just human reality for whatever reason.

#16     Apr 4, 2007
  7. atozcom

atozcom

Since this is a trading forum, did anybody buy any put option on this? Or should one buy a call LEAP for the possible future re-construction be better?

#17     Apr 4, 2007
  8. Yes I did buy a put option on this. It is going down though because of all the non believers. I may have to drop some more knowledge.

#18     Apr 4, 2007