Quit my job today!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tampa, Feb 20, 2002.

1. tampa

tampa

Well, I am throwing in the towel. This work-a-day world is too much for me.

Can anyone suggest a web site where I can learn brain surgery? Preferably free?

Are there any brain surgeons out there who will tell me how it’s done? Or maybe point to a few good books?

I’ve already quit my job, so please hurry!

2. tom_p

tom_p

tampa, what a coincidence! I also quit my job today. Forget brain surgery and do what I'm going to do - turn $10,000 into $794,968 by December, as per page 19 of "Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities" magazine, March 2002 edition.

3. >>Can anyone suggest a web site where I can learn brain surgery?<<

Soon. But you can get an MBA or JD online =now=, if that helps.

>>Preferably free?<<

Uh, no........

4. Rigel

Rigel

Magazines and websites.
    The roads to success.

5. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

Well, no big loss, that janitorial job wasn't going anywhere anyway was it, tampa?

6. bluesky

bluesky

Tampa and Tom_P

What are the plans now? The more I read about trading as a career, I start questioning the viability of becoming a "full-time" career day/swing trader.

I find the market is not an "easy" place to make money even though I have been profit/loss neutral in the past 2 months trading from home.

I am coming to this board to see if others may have suggestions for new traders how to survive in this game.

hopefully we can learn from each other.

Good Luck.

7. Tampa, go visit Uncle Sam, he'll make a surgeon out of ya; free too.

8. Private

Private

<I>Are there any brain surgeons out there who will tell me how it’s done? Or maybe point to a few good books? </I>

There has got to be a chat room somewhere to teach you this skill. It's probably just a matter of how much you care to pay per month.
    :cool:

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

tampa,

Do brain surgery on what you see -- not what you think.

10. Miki

Miki

But I am going to open brain surgery chatroom tomorrow at www.brainlesssurgen.com ($20,000 a month).

Hey, maybe I am not so brainless.
    :D

#10     Feb 21, 2002