Quit Complaining About Living Through History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Excellent free association. Clearly you've done this sort of thing before.

#51     Jul 30, 2011
  2. Although somewhat on the long side, it is a rather apt user name for you to adopt as Obama wins his second term.

#52     Jul 30, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You just can't get enough. I suspect you would pay for the type of abuse you undergo here for free.

Apart from the clinically insane members like bearice you are certainly the lowest creature that posts on ET. Not a single person on this site will say a single word in your defense. None can cite a single positive attribute.

You are clearly here for the abuse. You influence nobody. I've never seen you post anything positive, ever. You've become utterly harmless, a yammering fag hag.

We can continue as long as it takes. :)

#53     Jul 30, 2011
  4. rew

rew

Pathetic.

#54     Jul 30, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

If republicans were really trying to sandbag the economy to get rid of Obama, they would just let him do exactly what he wants to do, and watch the economy comletely fall apart.

Every single major thing he has wanted to do so far besides the stimulus has been bad for business, and he wonders why the private sector isnt hiring.

Obamacre
    dodd-frank
    cap and tax
    consumer protection agency
    wants to raise taxes
    moratorium on drilling
    using the EPA as a weapon to shut down businesses

#55     Jul 31, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Other "work"? Like playing golf, touring Manhattan in Air Force One and taking world wide vacations at tax payers expense?

#56     Jul 31, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a complete delusional crock of shit, even by your "standards".

#57     Jul 31, 2011
  8. Dodd-Frank isn't anywhere enough. It's not "bad" enough for the banking business.

#58     Aug 1, 2011
  9. I don't think you can call Bachmann a necon. She has called for getting out of afghanistan. She is clearly not liked by the neocons who run the Weekly Standard or by congressional neocons like McCain.

I don't know what her position on Iraq was, but she and Ron Paul are the only two candidates calling for getting out of afghanistan.

#59     Aug 1, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I rather doubt Palin or Bachmann could win the nomination. I wouldn't vote for either.

Perry or Christie would be up to the job and would probably get my vote. If neither of those two run I'll probably just stay home or vote for some independent yet unanounced.

#60     Aug 1, 2011