Quit Complaining About Living Through History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It is true that Obama has self-interested reason to not have to do this again during his reelection campaign, but it's also true that the public does not want to do this again so soon, either.

#31     Jul 30, 2011
  2. You gotta put CaptainObvious on ignore... he's SOOOOO FULL OF SHIT!

#32     Jul 30, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You are so weak.

#33     Jul 30, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sorry but NO SALE!

[​IMG]

#34     Jul 30, 2011
  5. Then let's get it all over with right now.

#35     Jul 30, 2011
  6. Obama has an agenda for sure, but the larger issue of a fragile economy must be acknowledged. We may or may not be in a stronger economic position in 2013, but we're definitely weak now.
    Personally I only care about what's good for the average working American, and loathe the 535 drama queens playing with our money and our future.

#36     Jul 30, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I find it hard to comprehend that you could actually believe anything that is ridiculous as what you have posted. If the Tea Party's only objective was to sand bag Obama why do they keep on taking on isues which are terribly unpopular, like entitlement reform, or no new taxes on the debt ceiling?

Plus they know what happened with the government shut down in the 90's and how that worked out for republicans. In order for someone to believe in what you are saying, you would have to believe that the Tea Partiers are the most incompetent people in history, as they keep on tackling issues which do not benefit themselves, and do not hurt Obama.

#37     Jul 30, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ignore isn't the answer. Lucrum just seems to steadily pull them apart with reason and facts.

I can't achieve that degree of calm, clinical argument but I am working on it. :)

#38     Jul 30, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Sounds good. Raise the ceiliing, cut spending by $4 trillion and raise revenue by $1 trillion, over the next ten years.

#39     Jul 30, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Good question. Why are they trying to rein in entitlements that they themselves receive?

#40     Jul 30, 2011